Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amy112 Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Jul 5, 2010, 03:43 PM
    Are these nose piercing side effects?
    I had my nose pierced yesterday and yes, with a needle.its still swollen an a bit red. It is painful when cleaned and bumped by accident. I use antiseptic ear stuff to clean 2-3 times a day.

More questions;
    When can I change it?
    When is it healed?
    What type of stuff should the stud suppost to be made of?
    What do you clean it with?
    Can I go swimming?
    septemberlove Posts: 30, Reputation: 11

Jul 11, 2010, 04:07 PM
    -8-12 weeks
    -technically, within 8-12 weeks but don't leave it out for a very long time until at least 6 months has gone by.
    -the stud should be made from sterling silver (which you may be allergic to?)
    - Continue using antiseptic solution
    -not for at least 2 weeks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Nose piercing? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, I've just recently had my cartilage pierced and I'm thinking about getting my nose pierced in the next few months. Just wanted to know if anyone has any advice about it, and what the safest way to go about it is. Thanks. X

Bump on inside of nose from nose piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I have had my nose pierced for about two months now . It was pierced by the gun. I have heard that is bad. After 3 days I changed my nose pin. Then after one week I changed it again. After one month I had a big red blister outside my nose. I guess a blood blister? After popping it . The blister...

Nose re-piercing? [ 2 Answers ]

I had my nose pierced 3 times in 2 years and I want to get the last one reopened what should I do?

Belly Button Piercing Side Effects [ 19 Answers ]

Help! My daughter will not stop pestering me about how she wants to get her belly button pierced and I would be fine with her getting it done if I just knew the health risks and side effects. Does anyone know if there are any major risks or what I should know before she gets it done? Thanks!!

Nose Piercing [ 2 Answers ]

ANy tips on nose piercing

View more questions Search