Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2010, 03:41 PM
    Muslim and Jesus
    I know how traditional Muslims veiw Jesus and how he is included in their religeon.

But I have fallen in LOVE with the muslim religeon, and I would give anything to join it and practice it. If not for my love and believe of Jesus as the messiah. We worship the same god. Have the same basic beliefs. Jesus is the only issue.

Is there a reformed Muslim temple (sort of like messianic Jewish) in which they are Muslim but believe in Jesus as the Son of God?
    allahuakbar41 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2010, 04:33 PM
    Lol
    Of course not, we have mosques.
    U can't be a christan and a muslim at the same time.
    We love jesus and we believe in jesus, and i appreciate thet you love our religion and that you respect it.
    But what don't u understand jesus is simply not the son of god.
    How can u worshipp a man?
    He eats, drinks, sleeps like human being!
    Are u saying god is a person?
    Jesus never even claimed divinity!
    How can u believe in trinity?
    3 in 1 that doesn't even make sense!!
    I am sorry if i am attacking your religion but people just need to get it through their thick heads, and it's my job to tell u.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2010, 04:59 PM

Akbar, no text speak please

Secondly jennie is not asking to be christian and muslim at the same time.

Jennie, I don't think you'll be able to find a muslim sect that believe that jesus is the son of god, only that he was one of many prophets. :)
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2010, 07:48 PM

Yeah your probably right bear. *hugs btw*

Akbar,

LOL
    Of course not, we have mosques.
    U can't be a Christan and a Muslim at the same time.
    We love Jesus and we believe in jesus, and I appreciate thet you love our religion and that you respect it.
    BUT WHAT Don't U UNDERSTAND JESUS IS SIMPLY NOT THE SON OF GOD.
    HOW CAN U WORSHIPP A MAN? worship isnt exactly the right word for jesus. we worship GOD. accually, i can't realy think of a way to explain it lol. but Jesus has said that he does NOT want worship. and we do not give it to him.
    HE EATS, DRINKS, SLEEPS LIKE HUMAN BEING! he also cried as a baby, ignored his mother as a child, talked back to his father many times as a child (both joseph AND god) he is every inch a person.
    ARE U SAYING GOD IS A PERSON? no hon, you said that. im not sure why you are sayign i did.
    JESUS NEVER EVEN CLAIMED DIVINITY! The bible says several times, that directly from Jesus' mouth, he said he is the son of god. we are all gods children, but Jesus was sent here by God to save us from our sins. im not sure how you can argue that to be untrue, Muslims believe in the bible as Gods word as well. Even GOD said, in his own words, 'This is my son, with whom i am well pleased"
    HOW CAN U BELIEVE IN TRINITY? I dont lol. Believing in the trinity is not a 'christian' thing, its a denomination thing. some denominations of christianity believe in it.
    3 IN 1 THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE!!
    I AM SORRY IF I AM ATTACKING YOUR RELIGION BUT PEOPLE JUST NEED TO GET IT THROUGH THEIR THICK HEADS, AND IT'S MY JOB TO TELL U.its ok, religeous discussions are rarely calm cool and collected. but i dont have a thick head. and i hate to tell you this, but its also MY job to bring the love of Jesus to you. you have the love of JEsus, and you love and believe in him. but i believe its my job to tell you that there is more to it than that :)

Love you hon :) feel free to keep talking. I love religious discussions, contrary to many other people, who seem to hate it lol. Just try to remember, we all love the same God, and he loves all of us. And he wouldn't like to see us fighting.
    allahuakbar41 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2010, 01:52 PM
    Comment on jenniepepsi's post
    LOOOL
    hey I like lol I know weird eh?
    Ur not getting mad that's good =)
    Firmy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2010, 12:57 PM
    Comment on albear's post
    Thanks Bear!
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2010, 01:28 PM
    Hi Jennie,

I think you will find that all muslims believe in Jesus/Isa (alaihi salaam) to be special as a Messenger/prophet.

I don't think there are any muslims who consider him son of God, and if one did, that person leaves the fold of Islam as the most basic belief of a muslim is belief in One God , who does not beget(have children) nor is begotten (not born).

But we do believe in Jesus/Isa (alaihi salaam)'s return at the end of times.

Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2010, 02:19 PM

Thanks firmbeliever. Maybe I should look deeper into their beliefs of Jesus. It all sounds true except they don't think he is Gods Son. He is a messenger and prophet. It all makes sense.

Thanks again :)
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2010, 02:22 PM

You are welcome Jennie.
    Would you like more information regarding this topic?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a sunni muslim girl marry a mehdavi muslim [ 14 Answers ]

I am a sunni muslim and deeply in love with a mehdavi muslim but he is not sure weather his community will allow him to marry a sunni

Can a Bangalore muslim girl marry a kerala muslim guy? [ 4 Answers ]

Assalamualaikum... I am a muslim girl from bangalore and am in love with a kerala muslim guy,we both like each other and want to get married.my parents have no objections,his side all are agreeing including his mother and relatives except his father.his mother and rest all can't take a decision...

View more questions Search