Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AureliaSantos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2010, 02:41 PM
    Should directors of a nonprofit serve longer than officers?
    Just a quick question.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2010, 03:08 PM

Hello A:

It depends on what the by laws say.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are there a minimum number of officers required to serve on a 16 unit condominium boa [ 2 Answers ]

Are there a minimum number of officers required to serve on a 16 unit condominium board (e.g. a president, a secretary, and a treasurer) and if so, is it legal in NJ for one board member to serve in all capacities with no other association members on the board?

Directors vs. Officers [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Can anyone tell me the difference between a director of a company or an officer? Does one have more control over another? Thank you in advance.

Can the just the officers of a nonprofit organization override the Board? [ 3 Answers ]

Our dance club has a Board of Directors of seven, four of whom are the President, Vice-President, Secretary and Treasurer. Can the President call a meeting that excludes the other Board members, create and change policies by vote from his executive committee and make them enforceable to the entire...

Officers and Board of Directors [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between board of directors and officers?

Electric dryer taking longer and longer to dry clothes [ 3 Answers ]

I have an electric dryer that is taking longer and longer times to dry the clothes about 2-1/2 hours to do a standard load. The time seems to be increasing - Is this dangerous? It is probably running my electric bill up? The dryer came with the house I bought a year ago. I would guess the appliance...

View more questions Search