Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dawn_debra Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2010, 12:52 PM
    Parole violation
    What happens in the state of MI if u violate parole? This person got caught drinking while on parole
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2010, 12:55 PM

Could receive the original sentence, more time in jail, a stern warning - hard to say.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it a parole violation to move without telling your parole officer? [ 9 Answers ]

Please help! My husband and I have been separated for 4 yrs. He was in prison (assault and drug charges) for the last 2 years, and recently was released on parole. He claims to be living in Anderson county,TX and has all his home visits there. Thing is, he's living here in Smith County,TX with one...

Pa parole violation [ 1 Answers ]

I been home 15 months working since I came home. I just been pulled over for dwi first time ever. I'm 38 yrs lincinces is good but I'm on parole. Do you think I will be violated.

Parole violation [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a parolee eligible for short term 13 month parole discharged. I recently caught a violation for a dirty test. When I went to the board, they offer me that if I take the program, I'm consider c/o/p continue on parole and my discharged date will stay the same. I took the program because that was...

Parole violation [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am a concerned mother of a son with a probation violation for not reporting to his po they had a nation wide warrant for his arrest and picked him up yesterday can anyone tell me what he is facing now such has jail time or prison time

Parole Violation [ 2 Answers ]

One of my friends is in violation of probation. His initial charge was extreme dui, which he was given a 30 day jail sentence, with a fine, and classes he needs to take. Upon a plea agreement, he only served 10 days in jail. Now that he's in violation, will he have to serve the remainder of 20...

View more questions Search