Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Platinum_Queen7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2010, 08:20 AM
    How to find someone with only a picture
    I need to know if there is a way to find someone based on only on his pictures. Not only does my life depend on it but his as well... could anyone offer any good, solid, advice. I really don't have much money at all in fact I don't have an income as yet but it is imperative I find him or at least, have him contact me. (If anyone needs to know more details of why, I would be happy to divulge that but my entire happiness depends om that too... please feel free to email me at >Removed<) I will ever so grateful.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2010, 08:27 AM
    a) it's practically impossible to find someone simply by a picture especially if it's related to internet dating (the picture may not even be of that person)

b) someone's entire happiness should never be tied to one person
    Platinum_Queen7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2010, 08:58 AM
    Comment on NeedKarma's post
    Thank you for your answer but sometimes, due to other more spiritual aspects, it unfortunately does. And, depending on how spirtitual you are or your level of understanding, these things come from those of the Divine. Again thank you for your time
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2010, 12:57 PM
    Hi, Platinum_Queen7!

Why do you think that your lives depend on it, please?

Thanks!
    MathMadMan Posts: 25, Reputation: 5

Jul 16, 2010, 11:25 AM
    You may try using tineye.com to do an image search on their profile picture, if that's what you have. If it appears in one of the few sites tineye has scanned then you might get a little further. Tineye will not help you with personal pictures, you need to leverage everything you know about them and construct searches. This is a near impossible task.
    Belle20 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2010, 06:49 AM
    Can I ask if you have found this person and if you did, how you did it? I have been looking for someone for a while with just a picture, but unfortunately with no joy. Oh, and I know their first name as well.
    Thanks, C x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to find person using its picture [ 2 Answers ]

How to find a person with his picture only?

Find a person from a picture [ 3 Answers ]

I met a girl on a weekend away and got a photo with her, problem is I was v-drunk and can't remember her name, how do I find it out?

How Can I Find Someone With Only A Picture And The First Name? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 16 years old and I'm from Belgium. In August I went to Turkye as vacation. I saw this beautiful English girl there. It was like love @ the first sight. I only have a picture with her on the background. I searched, but till now, without any results :( Can Someone Pleaze help me? :(

Find a person by picture [ 16 Answers ]

Sorry, how I can find a person, if I have only his picture, no name, no address, its long story but matter life or death for me

View more questions Search