Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stevebe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2010, 06:43 AM
    Water leaking out of my dependable 92 when the ac is on. I changed all the drip tubes
    Water is leaking out of my dependable 92 when the ac is on. I changed the drip tubes but it continues to leak
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2010, 07:43 AM
    Could be stopped up at the drain hole of the evaporater pan,, try suction with a shop vac
    stevebe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2010, 09:06 AM
    Comment on wmproop's post
    Where would I find the evaporator pan

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaking drip pan ruined wood floor? Is it covered by Ins [ 6 Answers ]

My heat pump (Central air system ) On the inside where the heater is and coil is, the drip pan is rusting and leaking. BIG TIME LEAK!! The floor is ruined. I was wondering if the wood floor is covered and if there is mold in the ducts is that covered on the homeowners ins, too. I have a ac man...

Leaking drip pan on heat pump ac [ 1 Answers ]

How can I clean the drip pan and repair pin holes to pan until I can get an ac man out here I can see that there is gunk in the pan and I took a flat heat screwdriver and got a little out but I want to see if that is OK to do and if so what do I use to open the blockage in the pvc pipe so that it...

Plugged ear tubes eas canal tubes don't flap when checked [ 2 Answers ]

When the Dr. checks my ears, the tubes don't move like they're supposed to move. Can surgery be done?

No hot water in the bath tubes but works every where else [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am a first time home owner and not all too familiar with plumbing... Recently the hot water quit working in the master bath... So we then we started taking showers in the spare bathroom for about a week and then the hot water just quit working in that bathtub as well. We do get...

View more questions Search