Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thibeaub Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2006, 10:46 AM
    Passport and visa
    My girl friend lives in Ghana and want to move here to Canada to live with me.How can I help her get a passport and visa and how much do they cost,thanks thibeaub
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 14, 2006, 11:18 AM
    She needs to apply for her passport in her county, she can apply for a visa with the embassy there.

There is really nothing you do from your side, she does it on her side.

There are many rules for a move, the two of you will have to have meet, had a relatonship documented for a certain amount of time and the such.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GHANA passport and visa [ 14 Answers ]

Does anybody have answer on following questions: - If a Ghananian applies at Ghananian authorities for international passport, how much does that cost? - If a Ghananian applies at German embassy for tourist or aupair visa, how much does that cost? Thank you very much for helping me Best from...

Ghana passport and visa [ 12 Answers ]

My girlfriend lives in ghana and wants to move here to england to live with me.How can I help her get a passport and visa?how much do they cost?

Passport [ 2 Answers ]

I am going abroad in February and need to find out what steps do I take to change my passport to my new married name. I do not have much time to get this done since I just found out about this trip. Thanks for any information. PatS

Do I need a passport? [ 5 Answers ]

We are planning a trip to Memphis, from Canada. Is there a law yet, to have to have a passport. We are going in March. Do I need to do this?

Federal Forms for a F1 Visa to H1 VISA [ 5 Answers ]

I understand many people are in the same boat and I am also in the Same boat as all. Let me present my case and have it clear understanding for all First I was on OPT status from 1st January 2004 to 13th Oct 2004. I changed my status from F1 -> H1B on 14th Oct 2004. Hence my status from 14th...

View more questions Search