Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 10, 2010, 09:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    Alty....look what a good person you are and don't say you were trashy.
    We've all done things when we were young we wish we hadn't. You didn't go on making them. You are a woman with a big heart and your classy and a lady. So no more putting yourself down. Here's a slap on the wrist for putting yourself down SLAP>>>SLAP She's probably dating a real Einstien...like Gethro Bodine.:D
    Thanks Kit.

I did end up learning from my mistakes, and working with the issues that made me make those choices. I can only hope that the OP learns from hers, preferably today. ;)

Ya, 19 year old dating a 14 year old and they're both in the same school. There's a smart guy. :rolleyes:
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2010, 11:09 AM

Where are the TEACHERS?
    emmza123 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2010, 09:57 PM
    Comment on Altenweg's post
    My ex was 2 years apart from me and I realize now how stupid I was I shouldn't of done that all I wanted was to be loved. Can't go back now. That's that. At least I was smart enough to use protection unlike my friend she's 14 and pregnant. I'm glad that w

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teachers and salary [ 4 Answers ]

Why does salary deter people from becoming teachers?

Former Teachers? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been teaching for nearly four years now, and I have got to say I really don't enjoy it. It's not the subject matter (Chemistry, Science and Math) that bothers me, or the students. I love interacting with them. I just don't enjoy the politics of teaching. I wonder if there are any former...

Can teachers drink? [ 13 Answers ]

If I became a first or second grade teacher, What kind of lifestyle restrictions would I have? I have heard of a teacher getting fired because she worked at hooters when she was younger, and a girl not graduating with a license to teach because she had a beer in her hand on her myspace profile....

Burned-out teachers [ 1 Answers ]

Hello How can improve the causes of burned-out teachers.. I would like to help me quickly.. about this subject.. if you give me pages from entrant about this subject.. I'ii welcome I'll waiting..

View more questions Search