Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    april1988 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2010, 08:04 PM
    Period came June 12 2010, lasted 4 days. When can I take a pregnancy test?
    So my period came on the 12 of june this year and lasted 4 days... when can i take a test? Me and my fiancé had sex maybe 4 times from the 16th til now 7/4/10... please help
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2010, 11:19 AM

Was the June period about the same as what you usually have? If not, you could try a test and see if it was off due to pregnancy. Otherwise, see what happens when your period is due for July.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I started my period 2 days after unprotected sex, It only lasted 2 1/2 days. [ 6 Answers ]

I know I've already asked if I could be pregnant because I started my period only 2 days after having sex. I've gotten feed back and that reassured me, but the weird thing is my period only lasted 2 days. I started on Tuesday morning and by late thursdy night I was already finished, which isn't...

I got my period 2 days late and lasted for 2 1/2 days can I be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I was 2days late with my period and it finally came down on the 25 of June 2010 and it lasted until mid afternoon on the 27th of June it was gone. I have been sick , thrown up headaches and the tender on my breast. My period was heavy and dark , and on the last day it was light and brownish can...

How will I pass the substantial residence test if I wait till June 2010 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Here's my case - Came to US in Aug '06 on F1 visa. Graduated in Dec '08. In 2009, Been on OPT (F1 visa) from Jan '09 to Sept '09. Been on H1B from Oct '09 till date. Evidently I don't pass the Substantial residence test, so I'm a non-resident alien. I read in one of your forums...

Period only lasted 3 days Could I be Pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Nikki. I had a baby about 5 months ago and think I might be pregnant again. I am never late and since I had my baby have never been late. I was on birth control when I got pregnant the last time. I was about a month late and then I started about and it lasted 3 days and then I was...

First time where period has lasted more than 5 days [ 3 Answers ]

I've always had my periods lasting for five days, but this month, it's been continuing on for the eighth day now. It's not very heavy, but I'm still getting a bit of cramps. Is this hormonal?

View more questions Search