Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    usedgirl7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2006, 10:32 AM
    Used? Being left? Help!
    OK
    tdmce Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Dec 14, 2006, 02:25 PM
    Well it sounds like you have a pretty good grip on the situation, you know he is no good for you. You realise that it is not healthy to give up your life for somebody else.

So this tells me you are strong to a point, you got to set a plan and stick to it.

E.g.
    - Become happy being by yourself
    - Decide what you want out of your life, regardless of having a guy in it for the moment and start working towards making those goals happen.
    - Exercise, even go for a walk on the beach can do wonders for the mind. Plus exercise gives you a natural high.
    - You need to cut off contact with this guy
    - Hang out with your family / friends

The only person stopping you from being happy is YOU.

Good luck
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2006, 03:28 PM
    He made do this, he made me do that, he made me do this, he made me do that. It is his fault that, it is his fault this. You know what take responsibility for your own actions and your own decisions and don't pin them all on this boyfriend or ex boyfriend because your pissed off at him. Your making it sound like your @$%& does not stink. Which guess what it does and bad.

Joe
    cbmb Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Dec 14, 2006, 07:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    He made do this, he made me do that, he made me do this, he made me do that. It is his fault that, it is his fault this. You know what take responsibility for your own actions and your own decisions and dont pin them all on this boyfriend or ex boyfriend because your pissed off at him. Your making it sound like your @$%& does not stink. Which guess what it does and bad.

Joe
    I just want to clarify that she did not say "he made me do this".. she said " I did this...because of him". She is acknowledging that she has made major mistakes doing these things for and because of him. Give her a break - she is obviously going through enough pain w/out needing someone else to tell her how bad she is.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2006, 07:55 PM
    She does not need to think that oh everything is fine and dandy, and that she can put all the blame on him for all her problems. Come on now. There is no sugar coating. I am not going to sit here and comfort her and stroke her ego.

Joe
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2006, 08:14 PM
    Usedgirl, you say you never knew about this site before you and your boyfriend supposedly put up a post where people called you psycho. Provide us with that link please.
    s2tp Posts: 299, Reputation: 61

Dec 14, 2006, 09:17 PM
    Used...
    I believe tdmce said it very well

You have acknowledged that you have put yourself out there for this person, but he has cheated on you, yet you still stick around..?

So many people do this (boys & girls, men and women). Its something that will never really make sense.

This relationship itself seems unhealthy. The fact that he is saying things on here for advice, then you find out about it and want to ask for advice on the same relationship, tells me that you two are not communicating. People are calling you psycho on his post, you are saying he is a cheater and you have done many things for him to be with him... you say you want to mary this guy, but that he will never settle down... Umm why are you fooling yourself?

I have been in a similar situation, but not to this extent. You really need to look at yourself, at him, at your relationship and try to put some logic into WHY you would want to mary a cheating guy who will never settle down. Do you want to be the one that gets the chain on his leg? What I mean- is this for the challenge?

If you want to figure out what to do, I suggest you talk to you Boyfriend... both of you need to lay out what you want, and if you even want this relationship... if you can't talk to one another but you can both come to a public forum, then what kind of relationship do you have?

Well as Chuff said, it may help to know what the other things were that was being said... but at the same time I don't think it's a great idea to start pointing fingers and causing drama.

Its nide that your boyfriend and yourself have come to look for advice, but if you are not talking to one another, then the things we say here don't count for much...

Best of Luck
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 14, 2006, 09:35 PM
    First you have to get out of this unhealthy environment and leave loser boy alone, DUH! How can you think of being happy with all this drama around you. Ask yourself why put up with people who make you miserable. If you care for yourself break away from this nonsense and rebuild a life that yo enjoy with out this other crap. It is up to you, so just get busy starting now!
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Dec 14, 2006, 09:37 PM
    It is not wise to come here accusing people with no proof. That looks like you aren't really telling the truth. Its also not wise to then expect anyone to listen to your side of the story objectively after making claims of how unfair they're being with no proof. LOL That's really kind of asking for it. Either show the proof and let's address that or forget about what occurred when your boyfriend posted here and let's deal with whatever you need help with. But I have to say, if this is your usual style in dealing with things, I can see from here the trouble it must cause and I have yet to call anyone a psycho, except maybe myself LOL

You can only work out one problem at a time, girl, and you need to hook up right problem with right solution. Leave your boyfriend. I see enough on your post that I would have left him fives times over by now. Are you being desperate? Where is yourself respect, sweetie? Get the heck out of there before you sink any lower! And put up the proof or quit with the accusations, otherwise people will begin to think that's a crock, you know?
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2006, 10:56 PM
    This poster was fake. She claimed we all called her psycho in a previous post but she could not provide the link. She has subsequently removed her post and left.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My son left me to live with his father [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 16 year old son, soon to be 17 next week. He had been disrespectful to me when he was living here, telling me I get on his nerves, and just being nasty to me. I had sole custody since I divorced his father when he was 2. My ex hates me and has always done so. I started taking my son to...

Left home alone [ 2 Answers ]

What is the legal age a child can be left home alone overnight by a parent in New York state& parent leaves state for a few days

Guarding the Left Handed [ 2 Answers ]

Ok all you basketball studs I have got one and one question only, HOW DO YOU GUARD A SOUTH PAW (Left handers) Me and my arch enemy go at it through out the whole year I win a few and he wins a few, I have a better shot then he does, I just can't guard his left hand. I'm a great shot blocker, but I...

Help Husband left AGAIN [ 13 Answers ]

A quick summary, I have been together with this man 7 yrs... married 3 yrs next month.. We separated 4 months ago, we just went back together on Easter Sunday, well last night he left again. While we where separated he dated a women 3 times and then had sex with her, he told me this a week after he...

View more questions Search