Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    OnyxTC Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2010, 03:55 PM
    My Boyfriend will not sleep with me
    Hi ,
    My boyfriend and I have been together for around 2 and a half years, he is 27 and I am 24, we have lived together for a little over 2 years. For the firs 6 months of our relationship we had amazing sex and we were having sex like almost everyday. All of a sudden it stopped, he just doesn't want to, we have gone from having sex almost everyday to Im really lucky if we have sex once a month. I can't take it anymore! He says sex isn't important, and Im nuts for thinking that it is... I have tried everything, and nothing works, and I feel like when we finally do have sex he is only doing it to shut me up about it, there's no passion anymore. He always has a different excuss too, lately its because he is tired, but when he has a few days off in a row I notice he tries to start a fight just so we don't have to have sex. What do I do? I love him but I just don't think I can go on forever like this... What do I do?
    troublemakerman Posts: 105, Reputation: 7

Jul 4, 2010, 05:00 PM

Maybe he's having sex with someone else or himself and he has nothing for you. Don't get mad but have you changed like weight. Maybe he can't perform it happens, maybe he can satisfy you with oral sex. What about toys between for you. Or a new partner.
    Just_Another_Lemming Posts: 437, Reputation: 211

Jul 4, 2010, 05:45 PM
    There are a few reasons that come to mind as to why he doesn't want to have sex but listing them isn't going to solve the problem you are having or answer your question. I can guarantee you it isn't you, it is him. For a guy his age to turn off to sex within 6 months of living with a woman isn't normal. The fact that he becomes angry with you, creates excuses, and only occasionally has sex with you "to shut you up" just isn't normal. You are too young to be expected to live like this. You aren't married, but you live together in a committed relationship and he expects you to go without sex? How crazy is that? Can you imagine yourself married to the guy with things standing as they are? Loving someone just isn't enough of a reason to stay together. It is time for a change. If you don't shake things up, you will continue to be miserable. Move out or ask him to do so. Tell him it is over. If he loves you and doesn't want you to leave him, he will tell you what is going on and maybe the two of you can work through it. If he doesn't tell you and allows you to break up with him, then it has been over for a while and the guy just doesn't have the cajones to break up with you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why won't my boyfriend sleep with me [ 6 Answers ]

My fiancé and I have been dating for over 2 and a half years now and we have a son together. We used to have sex ALL the time when we were first dating and then we moved in together when I found out I was pregnant. My son is almost a year and a half and we both have gained weight since my pregnancy...

Why won't my boyfriend sleep with me? [ 18 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for 6 months now. I know it's crazy but we moved in together about 2.5, 3 months ago. The first month or two we went at it like 2 three times a day. But for the past two, nothing. Nothing at all. I try to touch him and he won't let me. He kisses and is...

My boyfriend won't sleep with me [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 25 and my boyfriend is 33. We've been together for 6 months and are very happy together. In every other respect, we have a perfect relationship - both have good jobs, nice homes, great friends, close families, no money worries, and not only do we get on fantastically well with one another, but...

Why doesn't my boyfriend want to sleep with me? [ 4 Answers ]

Let me set the scene: I am a 28year old, very attractive girl. I have a great job and, overall, a pretty fantastic life - I would even go so far as to say 'enviable' by most standards. I am engaged to be married. My fiancé is the most kind and special person one could ever hope to meet and after...

View more questions Search