Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kharba Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2010, 12:36 PM
    Which dua should a woman recite if her husband is having an extra marital affair
    Which dua should a woman recite if her husband is having an extra marital affair
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2010, 01:46 PM

I am not sure if there is a dua, but you must get your family and his family to intervene and advice him on this matter as he is committing a sin.
    --------------------
    Islam Question and Answer - Does she have the right to ask for divorce if her husband is having haraam relationships with other women?
    "If the husband is having haraam relationships with other women, this is a reason which makes it permissible for the wife to seek talaaq or khul‘, so as to protect herself and her honour, and as a precaution against diseases that the husband may bring because of these relationships. "

Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2010, 01:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by firmbeliever View Post
    I am not sure if there is a dua, but you must get your family and his family to intervene and advice him on this matter as he is committing a sin.
    --------------------
    Islam Question and Answer - Does she have the right to ask for divorce if her husband is having haraam relationships with other women?
    "If the husband is having haraam relationships with other women, this is a reason which makes it permissible for the wife to seek talaaq or khul‘, so as to protect herself and her honour, and as a precaution against diseases that the husband may bring because of these relationships. "

Firmbeliever what's a dua? I hope I don't offend you by asking this?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 7, 2010, 02:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    Firmbeliever what's a dua? I hope I don't offend you by asking this?
    I know! I know! (I Googled.) It's a prayer of supplication, such as before meals -- Bismillahi wa 'ala baraka-tillah, translation: With Allah's name and upon the blessings granted by Allah (do we eat).
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2010, 02:04 PM

Hi Kit,
    It is the name used by muslims for supplications.
    Glad you asked. :)

Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 7, 2010, 02:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by firmbeliever View Post
    Hi Kit,
    It is the name used by muslims for supplications.
    Glad you asked. :).
    We are so pleased to have you here on this site, to answer these questions!
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2010, 02:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I know! I know! (I Googled.) It's a prayer of supplication, such as before meals -- Bismillahi wa 'ala baraka-tillah, translation: With Allah's name and upon the blessings granted by Allah (do we eat).
    :D! Yes you do.
    It isn't just before meals,but that's a good example.

Dua's are many times said right after the formal prayers or "salah" which could be the obligatory five times or supererogatory ones done at different times of the day.

Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2010, 02:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    We are so pleased to have you here on this site, to answer these questions!
    Yes we are!:)
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2010, 02:21 PM

Thank you WG and Kit!A pleasure to be here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I judge about my husband about extra marital relation [ 9 Answers ]

I want to know wheather my husband is carrying any relation with other female than me .how an I judge about it

Husband still talks the woman he had an affair with [ 4 Answers ]

My husband is still texting the woman he had an affair with a year and a half ago. How can I trust him? He deleates the texts, but I have my way of finding out that he still does, and he still lies saying that he isn't. He says they are just friends, how can I trust him?

Husband had an affair and has a baby by another woman could the marriage last [ 8 Answers ]

I met this lovely woman at a dance class in June 2009. She told me her husband had an affair then left her. He realised he had made a mistake so went back to his wife. He then realised he had got the other woman pregnant so left his wife again because he said he wanted to do the right thing. He...

View more questions Search