Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mary-e Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2004, 04:11 PM
    I want him back bad, what do I do
    Okay me and my boyfriend were going out for like 3 years off and on, I broke up with him about 2 weeks ago and I thought id be able to get over him, but I can't and I don't know if I really want too, because I love him, and I know he loves me
    We broke up because we were always fighting, and we were really jealous of other people and so fourth, then I was really mean to him and I said things I regret because I thought if I was mean to him id get over him fatser. That didn't work, at all. But now that we've been broken up, I can't handle it, he was my everything and now my whole life has changed and I miss him so much and want him back and I relaized everything I did wrong in the relationship and I know if we got back together it would work! But I asked him to give me a second chance and he said he doesn't know, and then I was just like okay and he hasn't gotten back to me about if he wants to or not, and it seems like he doesn't care,, and I don't know if he will get get back to me, and I'm just really scared cause I know he needs space but all I do is think about him , I'm so worried, what should I dooooo? :(
    rrt69 Posts: 89, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2004, 06:45 PM
    Re: I want him back bad, what do I do
    If you really want him back write always worked for me so tell him a heart felt chat. Let know how you feeling now, then, and in between Commution is the key in all relatiships So talking good Since love works both ways You got to listen to him too as well as he got to listen to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

How do I get him back [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I just broke up tonight and I want to get him back but also want to wait awhile so he won't think that in missing him already, let me give you some history : we have been together for about a year and we have a baby girl on the way I don't want her to grow up like I did with out a...

How To Get Him Back [ 9 Answers ]

I've been in a relationship with this guy for a year and a month, and he decided he needs a break. He still loves me he just doesn't know if he wants to be single, and he doesn't want to have a doubt in his mind that he wants to be with me. The thing is, he's expecting me to wait for a couple of...

I wants my ex back [ 13 Answers ]

Hey everyone. :( I', desprete, I finally found the girl of my dreams, and no one could ever take her place, and I'm attempted to end my life if she isn't in it. I knows I sound like afool, but it's just the way I feel. I tried going with other girls but I just can't do it, all I do is think...

Can I have her back [ 3 Answers ]

Hi please advise me what to do and what are my chaces... anyway this is the story I love this girl I was seeing this girl for 5 months and we really become very good friends.On 1st April as we know that we call it "APRIL FOOL". At that day I decided to make her fool and to find out that she...

View more questions Search