Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Txstaci Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2010, 09:16 AM
    I had light blonde hair, dyed it medium blonde, it turned out very dark brown. WTD?
    I have medium blonde hair naturally. It was light blonde, and my roots were grown out pretty bad, and I bought Wella 711N which is medium blonde, and I used a 10 volume developer. I left it on for 20 minutes, and it turned out pretty dark. I have been washing it with joy dish soap. I read that I can use olive oil, and to leave it on for 45 minutes and put dandruff shampoo over it and leave it on for five minutes. I only had Pam olive oil spray. Are there any other suggestions without using chemicals?
    lisa1964 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2011, 03:08 PM
    Hiya I had a similar problem last year I bought a lighter shade of nice and easy make sure its pretty light and not an ash shade that should work it did on my hair I've now gone light warm auburn and its quite red I need help dulling it down I think I should get a brown shade

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dyed my hair from blonde to brown turned green what do I do [ 14 Answers ]

I dyed my hair from a blonde to light brown but some parts only minimal parts turned green what can I do to correct that with out going to a salon please help:confused:

Dyed dark brown/black hair .want super light blonde again [ 18 Answers ]

I got to vent here... please bear with me... My natural hair color is a medium-dark brown, it is long, about mid-way down my back. I had it platinum blonde for a long time via double-process, then about a year ago my fiancée convinced me to have it done dark brown/black mix because he liked...

Dyed hair with 8 medium blonde, and it turned orange [ 1 Answers ]

Tell me how to change hair that turned orange with medium blonde #8, back to dk or med blonde

View more questions Search