Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Iunderstand Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2010, 06:56 AM
    I am 13 year old and there is this guy I like 2 years older than me what should I do?
    I'm a guy, like any other day just usual, well there is this guy, he was silent and sitting the next table over on the oppisite side of me,I went and sat next to him to say hi because I am very chatty with people, I like talking. So this kid in my class, super annoying by the way.. just came and commented on every person and said that the guy who I was talking to was gay, I thought it was rude.. the guy left but he didn't hear what my friend said so I said "i gotta go." So I ran up to him and started talking to him but he was silent, I said "do you know what he called you" he replied "why do i care" I answered back "because i didnt think it was nice" so I asked "whats your name" he told me and later during the week I saw him standing on a char fixing an air conditioner and his shirt lifted as he stretched up to fix it and I am like omg in my head, he is really nice and cool... I like him what should I do!?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jul 4, 2010, 07:11 AM

Just be friendly toward him when you see him.

Get to know him as a person and friend not as a potential 'boyfriend'. That doesn't mean you bombard him with questions. It means that you talk to him and LISTEN to him.

Jul 4, 2010, 07:24 AM
    Comment on Cat1864's post
    I mean, like I get extremely nervous near him and bleh I just can't get him off my mind, his sky blue eyes, my fav color, his hair I don't know he is just I would listen to him, whenever... as much as I don't want to let anyone know I am bi.. sadly, I mean I re
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jul 4, 2010, 08:30 AM

Iunderstand, the 'comment' box limits the amount of space you can use to reply. Would you please, finish your thought in a regular 'Answer' box? Thank you.

Jul 4, 2010, 09:17 AM
    I really really do want to tell someone I am bi.. But I want to tell him.. I am hoping he won't tell no one else.. I get nervous and when I saw part of his stomach I blushes badly for some reason I'm confused or he makes me confused I'm not sure what to do but I really want to tell him, every time I get to I can't... Every time I want to see him he's not there every time I don't want to he is there.. I really like him.. I cried thinking how stupid I am
    To think he will actually like me... But I love singing and every time I think about or am
    Confused about being me my singing becomes impeccable... But I know I'm bi, that's for sure.. No questions asked... But not sure if I can tell him, I have a fantasy of singing to him a song called crazier by Taylor swift I don't know why but it's how I feel towards him... I'm crying because of him...

Jul 4, 2010, 09:59 AM
    Comment on Cat1864's post
    Ok I did, I feel happy, that I can finally be honest, like a great weight has been lifted off my shoulders... Ty

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I love a guy whose 12 years older than me [ 22 Answers ]

I love someone who is 12 years older than me and I'm only 16. Legally we can't be together but we both love each other. I feel almost stupid when I ask him to wait for me but he means so much to me and I can't ever stop thinking about him and this has been going on for a while. What should I do?

I like a guy 2 years older than me. [ 20 Answers ]

Yesh, he's 12 and I'm 10. But many people say that's not a lot, or age doesn't matter, because I sure think it probably does. But I'm thinking about joining the boys and girls club soon, with my friends, so I won't have to be alone to talk to him. You see, I only see him on his scooter outside my...

Dating a guy 25 years older than me? [ 5 Answers ]

I met him on line and he is attractive and considerate. We have shared a lot of wonderful periods. We live in different cities (actually these two cities are quite far from each other) and he told me that he is going to visit me this weekend. However, yesterday, I happened to find out that he...

Should I go for an older guy? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I'm a freshman but I'm realling liking this guy who's a junior and three years older than me. He's so nice and polite and completely my type. Not to be a narcissistic, but I think I'm a pretty girl-- I mean I have self confidence. I've been approached by a few older guys before but none...

Older guy [ 4 Answers ]

Okay so I'm 19 dating a guy 13 years older than me. He's known me my whole life and he's great better than great. We are talking about getting married and all Do you think the age difference is going to play with my mind later in life :(

View more questions Search