Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eaas123 Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2010, 12:11 AM
    Permenent dots on upper arms and upper chest that NEVER go away
    Its been about 2 years now since I've had this. My friend pointed it out to me last night and I said, that I've had it for 2 years and then she suggested I go see my GP about it. But it doesn't hurt, it just feels all rough when I run my hand over it. Even when its hot outside they NEVER go away and no, they are not spots. Can someone please tell me what this is as, where some one the dots used to be they've left mark but more keep coming up. Thanks :)
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2010, 01:09 PM

Can you describe the spots a little better?

Are they red spots or white spots?

How long have you had them?
    eaas123 Posts: 44, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2010, 01:16 PM

The majority of them are skin colour but some appear to be a little red. Most of them apart from a few are not raised and it looks like a load of dots on my arms. Since about 3 months ago they have also started to run up my shoulder and onto my chest these of which are all skin colour. My sister had the same thing and our GP told her to use moistureiser. Ive tried that and its still not going and mine is more serve then my sisters was.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bumps on upper arms [ 1 Answers ]

About a week ago I started getting these small red bumps on my upper arms, my left arm is worse than my right, although both arms get very itchy. I don't know what they are and everytime I scratch them they hurt and seem to get worse. Any ideas of what it could be?

How to fight cellulite on my upper arms [ 4 Answers ]

I have recently noticed cellulite on my upper arms. The top of my arms look very dimpled and I am really self conscious of this. I used to love wearing clothes that showed off my arms and upper body, I feel I can no longer do this and it is really frustrating. Can anyone out there suggest ways...

How to reduce my upper arms [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My upperarms seems to be more fat. Even after doing excersise it is not found to be reduced. Can any one suggest me a good step.:o

Firming upper arms [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 39 year old female, 5:6 and weigh 124lb, the problem I have is that most of the weight on my body is on my arms and backside. I can deal with my rear but I hate with a capital 'H' the size and shape of my arms and in particular the large and now flabby wings. Ps I have recently...

Upper right chest pain [ 1 Answers ]

I work out 4 times a week, but for the past few days I have been getting chest pain on my right side. Starts from the underarm all the way to the upper right chest. When I push my chest and underarm with my fingers it hurts. Breathing is not really a problem. I don't know what it is. Please advise...

View more questions Search