Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    usama_amin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2010, 11:28 PM
    Anal sex
    Salam .
    My qustion is that if some one anal sex with her wife so after that when he realise what he did so sir tell us what he do for ths gunha , sir wating for replay

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anal sex? [ 6 Answers ]

Ok im not being disgusting or gross, im jus curious ok? U no wen ppl do anal sex does it hurt for the girl, and here's the gross part, doesn't shit cum out or summin out of the ass? Or can't the guy feel the shit wen the guy's ting is inside? Im so confused,?

Anal sex [ 16 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend are looking to try anal sex for the first time. We've experimented a little in that area - I enjoy a finger inserted in my anus during vaginal intercourse. We've discussed it, and even researched in to how to do it in a safe and painless way. I trust my boyfriend, and know...

Anal sex [ 6 Answers ]

OK I'm not sure if its true or not but my boyfriend and few other guys told me if you have anal sex it can make your butt bigger & because that was said tome I've always wanted to try it, but I need ta know if its true. I kind of want to do it for that reason but also to try something different in...

Oral sex and anal sex a sin? [ 8 Answers ]

I was listening to a sermon by a preacher named Gary C Price and he says the bible claims that oral sex and anal sex EVEN IF YOU ARE MARRIED is a sin and I was wondering was this true? I haven't seen any scriptures that claim that their are limits to what a man and his wife do in bed after they are...

Anal Sex [ 37 Answers ]

My boyfriend loves anal sex with me, I am not quite the same. SOMETIMES I am in the mood for it, but usually I just want to have vaginal sex. Does anyone here like anal sex or no?? Any tips on enjoying it more?! I really want to do it more because my boyfriend LOVES it.

View more questions Search