Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memoryseeker Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2010, 09:00 PM
    Movie about a man and his team trying to save a woman from savages
    I only remember one scene from this movie, thre is a tribe of savages, many of them with the bodies of children but they are wearing these strange helmut like things, and there is a tribe leader, and they have a woman hostage, they are all shouting "Princess". Then a man with other people comes and when the tribe leader tries to stop them, the man shoots him and he falls down, with one of the littler members trying to wake him up. The battle begins

Check out some similar questions!

Old movie with older woman and younger man that beats her [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this on AMC like 3 years ago. I can't remember if it was black and white or in color, but I'm guessing it was 1950's ish. I remember quite a bit. An older woman is upset I guess because she's old and can't find anyone to love her. She meets this young man and he falls for her and she...

Movie title for movie with a woman standing and a man next to her with a candlestick [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie that I believe was made in the 90's. The box of the movie has two women in evening gowns. One has a hole in her stomach and a man is next to her holding a candlestick through the hole. I know that the women died and came back to life but I can't remember much else about the movie. ...

In movie man reincarnated as woman [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find the title of movie where a "lover boy" is killed by three woman in a hottub and then he's reincarnated as a woman as punishment for his womanizing.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.