Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 15, 2006, 11:02 AM
    Originally Posted by JDOP
    Why is it so hard for the dumpers to give a crystal clear message. If you want to be left alone, just say: "leave me alone". Why can't many of them do that?
    How about taking responsibility for your own life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I hope this helps [ 2 Answers ]

There are so many different furnaces over the years you wouldn't believe it. Knowing the efficiency, age and make is very helpful to a service man. The model numbers are not so helpful as we can't remember them all anyway nor do we try. So if you want to get a more quick more factual diagnosis...

Hope somebody can figure this out [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Zoro Sword company bonds pay an annual coupon of 9 1/2 %. They have 8 years to maturity and face value, or par, of $1000. Compute the present value of Zoro bonds if investors required rate of return is 10%. a) $950.00 b) $973.33 c) $ 1027.17

Needing a little hope/help [ 13 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 1.5 years just told me he is deciding whether to dump me. We are graduating college this year and were planning on going to grad school next year and live together, etc. I'm in so much pain, this decision is taking weeks and it is draining me of everything- I can't eat sleep or...

Future Hope [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. For the last few months I have been experiencing that my dreams are coming true. I had a dream few days back that a terrible storm will hit us and it did hit us after few days. And many more dreams have come true. Now, I am having a dream that the world of civilisation is coming to an end....

View more questions Search