Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gingerale Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2010, 11:49 AM
    I'm trying to find a James Coburn movie where he has to figure out how to fly a plane
    I'm trying to find a James Coburn movie where he has to figure out how to pilot a plane, possibly during wwII?
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2010, 12:06 PM

"The Great Escape"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about kids hijacking a plane [ 5 Answers ]

I saw a movie several years ago about kids touring a jet liner. A couple with weapons hijacked the plane. Any ideas what movie this was?

I want to find my real dad james e martin,I think he is 39 [ 2 Answers ]

I want find my real dad his name is james edward martin age 39-40 he lived in smyrna ga when I was born

How to find force needed for takeoff in a plane. [ 6 Answers ]

While waiting at the airport for your flight to leave, you observe some of the jets as they take off. With your watch you find that it takes about 34.9 seconds for a plane to go from rest to takeoff speed. In addition, you estimate that the distance required is about 1.6 km. If the mass of a...

80's plane movie, need help [ 3 Answers ]

I need help with this film, in this time were several army pilots and crashed their plane but all of them survived apparently. Then all of them noticed that they had buried under the plane and they were just a spirits and only when somebody find their bodies, they will be able to disappear at the...

View more questions Search