Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    04091985 Posts: 86, Reputation: 2

Dec 14, 2006, 07:20 AM
    How to make networking faster in local area network
    Hi everybody,
    C I am managing about 20 systems in LAN but everyone complaints me that sharing is too slow and opens very late after clicking it . I am really fed up of this issue . Can you please help me out . Is there any useful solution for this issue :(
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 14, 2006, 07:34 AM
    Depends on the topography of the network, how its used etc. We need much more info.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need Help Growing Hair Faster [ 18 Answers ]

Does anyone know what I can do to help grow my hair faster? I decided to let someone "MY AUNT" perm my hair and it fell out. My hair use to be down the middle of my back now its to my shoulders. It's really short, I just want my hair back. WHAT SHOULD I DO TO HELP MY HAIR GROW FASTER?

Make hair grow faster [ 5 Answers ]

Hi is there any thing I should eat or pop in to make hair grow faster? I colored my hair and I do not like it but I do not want to color again I just want to grow back my natural hair color

How to make dark hair dye fade faster [ 207 Answers ]

Today I dyed my hair "dark brown" and it came out too dark. I don't want to strip or bleach my hair, I just want to make the color fade a little faster. I've read about several ways to do this and I wanted to know if anyone knew the best method or if any of these really work. Here are the...

Can't find local area code [ 4 Answers ]

I can't find local area code when setting up AOL. The set-up disk has been used before with no problem on other PCs. Just installed XP Pro with SP2 the modem does connect using AOL 800 number but can't find 661 area code to set up local connection. AOL no help

Naturally faster? [ 4 Answers ]

Why do African American dominate the sprinting distances so thoroughly. Better still, why is it wrong to acknowledge that this dominance is based on being naturally faster?

View more questions Search