What are materials of sperm ?

What foods make more sperm ?

Please answer me
    Tnx
    Bye
    nishant_yagnick Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2004, 08:34 PM
    sperm
    The sperms are cells, they have a specific structure, that consists of a head a neck and a long tail... but I think you mean what are the materials of semen.
    Well, including the sperms, the other materials of semen are... fructose, prostaglandins,some lipids,few enzymes, and a little citric acid, a significant number of bicarbonate ions(hence alkaline ph), also, some amount of mucus.
    What substances increase spermatogenesis, well, I don't know of any specific substance, (though certain medicines do exist), I suggest you consult a sexologist, for that question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abnormal sperm [ 4 Answers ]

If I have 90% of abnormal sprem, what does it mean? Especially concerning fertility? Will these sperms possibly inseminate an egg, and if so, what result on the baby would there be?

Sperm [ 1 Answers ]

What is the definition of artificial insemination and are they any links that can provide you with the procedure. Thank you

Sperm wash [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm HIV positive married man. We planning to have child, and try to do sperm wash in Italy, or any other European country. Is any information available, where and how to apply for this? Much, much thanks for any info. Peter

Bloody Sperm? [ 2 Answers ]

Can blood mix with sperm? Or is it normal for sperm to change to a light red color suddenly? About Two weeks ago I poked a tiny hole in my nut with a nail after jumping on my bed and four days ago I notice pink colored sperm while ejaculating. Does masturbating everyday cause pink colored sperm,...

Sperm tails and sperm heads [ 1 Answers ]

Why is that sperm tails are lost before the heads? Also do heads last longer than other significant proteins like p30?

View more questions Search