Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Jul 3, 2010, 12:21 AM
    Clitoral hood piercing
    I'm thinking about getting a clitoral hood piercing, and just wondered if anyone has any experience with one, or any advice to give. I know the piercer should use a piercing tube, NOT a clamp. I've done a bit of research, now I'm just looking for a more personal touch to the information.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 3, 2010, 07:31 AM

Hi,hh, I would have to say that clitoral hood piercing is a lot more then just body art. From what I have read, it is done so quickly, there is no pain, but a lot of stimulation. Bar or ring ? Which are you choosing ? I would go for the bar and walk around with a big smile on my face all day:D

Ms tick
    Experts

Jul 3, 2010, 07:58 AM

I'd be going with a bar. Mostly because I have a fear of a ring getting caught on something and tearing out. I wouldn't wear a ring in my eyebrow (before I had to let it close) or wear hoop earrings, for the same reason.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 3, 2010, 08:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hheath541 View Post
    I'd be going with a bar. mostly because i have a fear of a ring getting caught on something and tearing out. i wouldn't wear a ring in my eyebrow (before i had to let it close) or wear hoop earrings, for the same reason.
    Yes, I am with you on the ring. I wouldn't want that either. If something happened, as tearing, I would be afraid of desensitision(sp) as an on going problem.

Tick
    Experts

Jul 3, 2010, 09:23 PM

My fear is more along the lines of OUCH!

I saw my sister get an earring tore out of her ear when I was little. It hurt, and it bled, and that earring hole still sits lower than the other. The idea of having that happen to me makes me cringe.
    Experts

Jul 11, 2010, 02:43 AM

OK, I got pierced last Tuesday, right before work. It stopped hurting as soon as the needle was out and the jewelry was in. it was only the tiniest bit sore after that, but not even enough to make riding my bike a problem. Not even a week later, and it's not sore at all, anymore.

It stopped bleeding almost instantly. By the time I was putting my pants back on, it wasn't bleeding at all, anymore. It's bled twice since then, both times only just a tiny spot, probably no more than a drop or two of blood. There hasn't even been any of the crusty buildup you usually get with piercings.

Today, I was able to change the balls on my bar without any real problem. Even though I had some serious issues getting one of the balls off, the piercing wasn't aggravated at all by all the twisting and pulling I had to do to get it off. And, it's the same gauge as tongue and belly rings, so there's nearly endless possibilities for balls, in the future.
    lovely_tcup Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2011, 04:07 PM
    I got mine done and I had the same result its beautiful I love mine I was told the ring doesn't give the same result as the bar the bar is awesome this is a must have ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a bad energy follow you from child hood to ault hood?. [ 2 Answers ]

Can a bad energy follow you from a child into adult hood almost un-noticed except for mild occurrences and extreme energy draining?I have had bad luck, crazy dreams and can't help but think it has something to do with this. No one around me believes so it makes me think I might be crazy sometimes.

Is it possible to 'squirt' from clitoral stimulation? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey guys, I've fairly recently discovered the joys of sex (within the past year) and my partner and myself are still experimenting. I've never 'squirted' with him during sex. I did some research on it, and read that not all women are able to squirt. I just accepted it.:rolleyes: But a few...

Replacing Cooking Hood with Microwave/Hood Combo [ 2 Answers ]

The hood is presently hardwired. How do I turn this into a socket for the microwave?

Doesn't respond to clitoral stimulation? [ 7 Answers ]

I can't seem to give my girlfriend an orgasm. She says she can't get herself off manually unless she's using a shower head on her clitoris. My problem: I'm not a shower head and can't replicate that feeling, nothing else seems to work. I've done research but the clitoris just seems like a lost...

Vaginal & clitoral orgasms [ 7 Answers ]

What's the difference between a vaginal and clitoral orgasm? Is it only possible to have a vaginal orgasm during intercourse? If you can have a clitoral orgasm through other activity, but not intercourse, why is that? If your clitoris is stimulated during intercourse, will that give you a clitoral...

View more questions Search