Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teenranger Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2010, 10:27 AM
    I haven't had my period in 2 months and I haven't had sex
    I am now 2 months without a period... Im only 13... Im scared! I don't want to tell my mum!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2010, 10:46 AM

Tell your mother... trust me.
    Tutti05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2011, 11:42 PM
    Tell me did you tell her? Because the same thing is happening to me and I'm 14... Can you tell me what happened? Nd did you tell your mom because I'm scared to tell her
    EmAn96 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2011, 12:55 AM
    I'm 14 and I missed 2 periods and thought I could be pregnant for some reason even thought I hadn't had sex, ever. I searched it and my mom found out. She got me to take a test and it was negative. She was OK with it and it was fine. Your mother can't get mad at you for just wondering. It's a good thing to want to know what's going on. Tell her and I'm sure you'll be fine.
    ChloeBabey123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2011, 12:19 PM
    Mine is EXACTLY the same. I'm 13 years old, and I haven't had my period for around 2 months. I have never had sex and I know I'm not pregnant. Though, I do tend to get the sign of up-coming periods: Period pains etc, but I haven't had mine yet. :/ I'm just confused. But I'm so relived that it is also happening to other people around my age... But, is it normal?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I haven't had a period for 3 months [ 2 Answers ]

I am 16 and I have normal periods regulary but since I've had unprotected sex I haven't had a period for 3 months but I keep getting grenny coloured discharge in my knickers I've took loads of pregnancy test but they come up negative what els could it be??

Why haven't I had a period in 2 months? [ 2 Answers ]

I had the mirena coil taken out 2month ageo why haven't I had a period? I am a healthy 23yr old with no known problems anyone help?

Haven't had a period in 9 months [ 1 Answers ]

I havent had a period In 9 months. I had an IUD for about a year and got It removed becouse It was starting to hurt. When It was removed I was spoting for about an hour that was feb of 07 Ive only had 4 or 5 periods and my last period was Aug 10-15, of 08. I dont know what it could be If you know...

Haven't had my period in 3 months [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't had my period in 3 months, and I know I'm not pregnant because I'm still a virgin, I've asked my mom and she sais I'm fine, but I'm scared, is there any reason to go to the doctors, or is my mom right, please tell me is something wrong wit me? I've had my period for 3 years now so it...

Haven't had a period in almost 4 months [ 3 Answers ]

I have always had irregular periods. My husband and I are trying to conceive. The last period I have had was Oct. 11,2007. My periods usually come every other month. I have taken 4 pregnancy tests and they have all came out negative. What could be going on with me?? I have a doctors appt. but...

View more questions Search