Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Prince Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2003, 06:32 PM
    Girls?
    Hello expert...
    I need a girl but I don't know how to start or find one?
    orb Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2003, 12:39 AM
    Girls?
    Read the previous post. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=relationships;action=display;num=10 51624720[/url]
    dwalex Posts: 69, Reputation: 3

May 5, 2003, 11:15 AM
    Girls?
    There are many ways. Amongst the best is to get involved in sdome type of club or volunteer activity where you can meet others in a non threatening way, then as you develop relationships casualy you can see if they are interested in grabbing a bite to eat, catching a movie etc. Church singles groups are also good.
    Best wishes,
    Dwalex
    chaz1797 Posts: 79, Reputation: 2

May 14, 2003, 04:00 PM
    Girls?
    Hi

As the one of the experts stated you need to get involved in extra activities that will give you a chance to meet a girl, but once you've done that you need to develop that frienship in a positive way and not make the person feel like they are being rushed into something serious. Make yourself interesting to be around with and be polite outgoing but don't over do it or try to be someone who your not... Look at how you present yourself to females and see if you need to wok on your style of getting them interested in you... Good luck and God bless maybe joining a group in your church or the why coed programs.

Chaz :)
    georgi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2004, 02:35 PM
    Girls?
    Hello sexy I'm Georgia I could help you find a girl seeing I am one,you have to ask yeah self one question
    Do you want a girl just for sex? You've just found one.
    Or do you want a girl to be with for the rest of yeah life?

if you do want a girl for sex just e_mail me.
    love yeah babz xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Dreamer Posts: 76, Reputation: 13

Apr 18, 2004, 10:23 PM
    Girls?
    Hey Prince,

As some others have stated, it's good to get involved in activities like they described. Just remember, don't be pushy and be their friend first. Get to know them and find out what you need/want out of a girlfriend. Even if you've had girlfriends in the past and think you know what you want, keep looking. Never settle with one just because you think you can't get anyone else, or because you're "tired of trying."

In my opinion, you're more likely to find a girl that you want to be with if you stop looking. The best ones always come along when we're just "hanging out" and enjoying being alone for a little while. We learn more when being single than we think for. It might just be me, but I'd rather be with someone that means something to me, rather than just being with someone to have them. Good luck! Just take it easy. You might find your special someone when you least expect it :)
    FrOsT_bItE Posts: 125, Reputation: -2
    -

Jun 6, 2007, 12:21 AM
    People can tell when someone is desperate for something. You don't have to have a girlfriend now. Heck I'm 25 and I've never had a boyfriend. Enjoy life while you can because as soon as a girl asks you out it's hell from there. You have to balance out your relationship with her plus you friendship. It's difficult (so my friends say) So for now I encourage you to have fun in life. And maybe a girl will just see how cool and funny you are and how fun you look and could ask you out. Have fun, be friendly and funny and don't want a girlfriend bad because it shows. Do this because that's what girls like in a guy
    (PS- I am a girl by the way :))
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Jun 6, 2007, 02:20 AM
    Enjoy your life and your find someone soon enough. Get out there, party, meet new people, try starting some new hobbies and sports. Through of my sports I met one of my main groups of mutual friends and through them met others and my ex.

Remember you don't need anyone to be happy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What do girls like? [ 13 Answers ]

So what are some great dates you can take a girl on, besides a dinner and a movie.

Girls what you want [ 13 Answers ]

What exactly a girl looks for in a boy. I have always benn amazed by this. Any help is welcome.

Girls... [ 8 Answers ]

This is for you chicks out there! Why is that you are so taking yet not giving? My girlfriend of just over a year, and I are in abit of a long distance relationship at the moment, and just lately I haven't bin hearing from her as regularly as I normally do. Im her boyfriend and I like to know...

To the Girls [ 9 Answers ]

Sorry to be asking about something like this but I'm quite concerned. In a way I wish a guy had to tell me what he thinks but I'm addressing it to the girls. Do you use carefree, all days etc (small thin pads) everyday because of your discharge? Once again sorry for such a question! Thanks to...

Girls Feelings [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have known this girl for about 2 months. 1st of all we were quite distant - talking once or teice a week etc, never texting, I didn't really like her and she didn't like me either that much I don't think. Anyway recently I *THINK* she split up with her boyfriend but I'm not sure, based on...

View more questions Search