Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emjay69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2010, 03:05 AM
    Free packard bell diamond 1200 plus driver?
    Were did I can get a packard bell diamond 1200 plus driver?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 2, 2010, 03:05 AM
    Let me google that for you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Packard Bell Diamond 1200 plus [ 6 Answers ]

Am having problems with my Packard Bell Diamond 1200 plus, my CD have scratches and no longer works; tried to download the setup file off www.packardbell.com/support/downloads but the file I downloaded detects that the scanner is connected but I can not scan. I receive this message instead when...

I cannot set up the packard Bell Diamond 1200 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just buy one second hand scanner Packard Bell Diamond 1200 but how to set up to my laptop using Window Vista 32-bits.Please Help?Thanks

Packard Bell Diamond 1200 plus [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am experiencing some problems with my scanner, a packard bell diamond 1200 plus. It has been working fine for months however when I recently came to use it, a message came up saying it could not locate the scanner and that it is not connected to the PC. I checked it and it is connected and...

Packard Bell Diamond 1200 Plus [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I've recently bought a new laptop which has Windows Vista 32 OS. I have tried to install the software to run my Packard Bell Diamond 1200 plus scanner but the disc is only for XP. I have run a system check on the driver and the scanner operates but I need the software to run it. Can you help....

Packard bell diamond 1200 scanner [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently had a new laptop and want to install this scanner but have lost the disc. I have been informed by a salesperson in Pc world that I won't be able to get another one. Can anyone tell me in PLAIN ENGLISH how to install without a disc Many Thanks

View more questions Search