Ask
    Deepan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2010, 01:48 AM
    I want to be fat & healthy?
    Just a quick question.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 2, 2010, 02:02 AM

Fat is not healthy. How much do you weigh now?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2010, 08:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepan View Post
    Just a quick question.
    I wish you the best of luck in your endeavor.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 2, 2010, 09:36 AM

You can not be both
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2010, 10:13 AM

Why not go for your natural body weight and healthy,fat and heathly don't usually go hand in hand,however there are people who are naturally big(as opposed to fat) and are very healthy.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2010, 01:42 PM

Eat a healthy diet and get plenty of sleep and exercise.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

You want to lose Body Fat the Healthy way? Come here! [ 7 Answers ]

I would first like to say to you lads and ladies that saying "I want to lose 5 pounds" or "lose weight" is VERY Misleading. What you should be saying is "I want to lose FAT." This is because your "Weight" does not JUST consist of Fat! Actually.. most of your weight comes from Bone Mass, Body parts...

Not fat but have belly fat [ 5 Answers ]

I don't look fat at all, but at some point I started gaining wieght and my stomach started to get fatter and fatter. All I want to do is get rid of it because the fat in there doesn't look quite nice. I'd be glad to hear an answer on ohw to lose my belly fat.:o Thanks

If an athlete weighs 153 and has 15.0 body fat by weight, how many pounds of fat doe [ 2 Answers ]

If an athlete weighs 153lb and has 15.0% body fat by weight, how many pounds of fat does the athlete's body contain?

Why does Fat in food have anything to do with Fat in the body ? [ 8 Answers ]

Why does Fat in food have anything to do with Fat in the body ? Fat in the Body ought to be the stored form of surplus calories in food. Surplus calories are dependent on total calories in food and total expenditure From Body. Total calories have no direct relation to Fat calories. Similarly...

I want to be healthy! [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 years old About to turn 16. I have struggled with weight my whole life. I currently weigh between 215-220. For me weight is a big deal. I excersise at a local gym but just can't seem to find a diet that will work for me! I would really like to loose weight in a healthy way. Please...

View more questions Search