Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pmatteson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2006, 08:00 PM
    Find A Toy
    I am looking for a building toy that is similar in size to legos, but locks together with the use of a screw driver. I have some pieces but there is no name on them. They were given to my kids in the late 1980's.
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Mar 4, 2007, 09:01 PM
    Mechano? Or Lego Technic?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toy from the 90's [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend is intent on looking for a toy from way back in the early-mid 90's and will not rest until she has found out what it is. I know what she's talking about, but I can't remember the name of it, myself. Basically, they were rocks. And you dropped them in water. The rock dissolved and...

I'm trying to find a toy of the early 90s [ 2 Answers ]

I can't remember the name but I'm hoping someone can help me! It's from when I was younger(no more than 10 so 1994 or earlier) the one I had was a red and white bear(red body, white belly) that had a plastic dome nose that was kind of like a snow globe. It had glitter and other things inside it...

Name of toy in early 1990's [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out the name of a toy in the early 1990's for little girls. It was a "belly" that contained either one baby or twins. I remember picking up all the packages in the store trying to figure out which one weighed more so that I could pick the one with twins inside. I can't...

Guess whose got a new toy [ 15 Answers ]

:D :D :D :D :D :D Now all I have to do is work out how to use it. So what arrived in a nondescript brown box for me this afternoon ?

View more questions Search