Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thirtythree Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2010, 11:17 AM
    Caseworker for people w/ disabilities?
    Where do I go to get a casework for apartment rentals for people w/ disabilities
    bleusong52 Posts: 239, Reputation: 46

Jul 10, 2010, 07:05 PM

You want a caseworker who will assist a person with disabilities in finding an accesible apartment?

Explain this. Where are you located? Where is the person in question located? Does this person receive any kind of services from Social Services or Social Security? Is this person his or her own guardian?

Spell it all out and you might get a good answer. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to set up care home for people with learning disabilities, [ 3 Answers ]

I presently work in the care sector, but want to start working for me self. How can I go about this. Can you help me on how to get started. Thank you

How many disabilities are there? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm working on a school project and wanting to know names and how many disabilities there are. Thanks

Dept jobs and family services caseworker caused delay in benefits. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I live in Ohio and in 2004 I lost my job due to illness and applied for disability. I lived in my own apartment in one county at that time and at the end of my lease I had to move home with my parents. This caused me to move to another county and switch caseworkers. My info from the previous...

SS Disabilities ? That are asked [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My wife will be going up for her hearing next month and I called I lawyer to ask if there were going to be a meeting between the three of us to go over the ? That would be asked and how to respond. He said that he dosen't want a lot of thoughts in a persons head thinking about the case and...

View more questions Search