Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    le_blanc2010 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2010, 12:38 AM
    Celebrities skin lightening product.
    Hello , I'm pretty new to this so hopefully I could get the hang of this. One of my clients from france actually referred me to this site in regarding so much question that you guys have and I'm here to help .I have read a lot of the post on here so I do want to start by saying I am a dermatologist with my own care products .I will be on here to give advices and of course sell my products .I like to be honest and have a trusted relationships with all m clients.I was never aware that a lot of americans are actually trying to lightening their skins,its amazing .the number one question that a lot of you guys are asking are which celebrities are actually using the products and my answer to you is "its unbelievable" I do not have any consent to mention any names but most of your guesses almost to all are true.as a derm at a 5 star resort in france we get a lot of private sessions with special clients.there are a lot of special spas out there that have and used their own special product and they have certain clients of course . Our poduct hat we used and created is called "le blanc" main ingredients 8% hydroquinone and high concentration of papaya acid and arbutin .this cream comes in a 4oz jars that could last you at least a month .depending on skin sensitivity normally results starts to be noticeable within a week. There are required instructions that you must follow # 1 limit skin exposure to the sun for the first 5 days during those following days your skin is becoming familiar to the product and you do not want excess melanin to start producing confusing the hydroquinone effects.#2 a sunscreen of 50 spf or higher is recommended best product is neutrogena branded.#3 monitor your progress these are the 3 main part of the lightening process. As again I am here to help out does not matter if its about any product I offer but to skin care in general I am going to leave it off here but please if you have any questions please you can either reply to this posting or you can reach me at >removed< at anytime
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Jul 1, 2010, 04:25 AM

I very much doubt that someone working with celebs would be coming on this site. Why the need to do so...
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 1, 2010, 05:33 AM

You will NOT be on this site to sell your products--I'll tell you that RIGHT now.

This is a Q&A site--NOT a site for people to sell products.

Any and all posts that advertise WILL be deleted, and if you try it too often, you will be banned.

Feel free to stay and give advice--but you're NOT going to be allowed to sell

Jul 1, 2010, 08:18 AM
    Hi everyone as again I might have put my words wrong on here but as again I'm here to pretty much give out advices and recommend the safest and working products . Yes I work with celebrities .and if you guys want my help it's totally up to y'all but answer to disfigured skin I know that mono have left you in distress and really I would love for you to step up and follow a deem don't be shame about it because the effects are really irreversable but we have therapy sessions that can help you out even up OK
    Expert

Jul 1, 2010, 08:46 AM

Le Blanc--I'll say this again:

It is wonderful that you want to give advice and help.

You are NOT allowed to sell your products or services.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2010, 12:33 PM
    Marketers... (smile) how can one work with "celebs", but must use non-celeb techniques for profit?
    Dizzellz112 Posts: 154, Reputation: 8

Jul 1, 2010, 02:29 PM
    Where's disfigured skin gone :O She's vanished :O
    Dizzellz112 Posts: 154, Reputation: 8

Jul 1, 2010, 02:30 PM

But mods don't delete accounts so where is it?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 1, 2010, 02:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzellz112 View Post
    where's disfigured skin gone :O She's vanished :O
    but mods don't delete accounts so where is it?
    While accounts do not get deleted, posts are removed and members banned for serious MISREPRESENTATION, as in this case.
    Expert

Jul 1, 2010, 04:23 PM

Please keep ALL answers on the boards.

We absolutely do NOT encourage off site answering of questions--what would be the point of THAT? You can answer questions for MANY people at once if you keep it public.

Also--one thread per question is plenty--and you still haven't asked a question, LeBlanc.

It's great that you're volunteering to answer questions--but let's NOT turn that into advertising your product.

Jul 1, 2010, 04:47 PM
    Comment on le_blanc2010's post
    Before any replies I want to share with you a little personal experience my son is currently a swim suit model before he was chosen the photographer was weighing him with another competitor and the only thing he was missing was that he was not as lig
    Expert

Jul 1, 2010, 05:16 PM

LeBlanc--

You apparently need to go back and read the rules of the site.

There is NO advertising allowed--that doesn't warrant a disagree from you.

In addition--there are rules on how to use the agree/disagree feature.

I HIGHLY suggest you go back and read the rules before you find yourself in trouble for breaking too many rules.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 1, 2010, 06:23 PM
    where's disfigured skin gone :O She's vanished :O
    They were banned, they were another poster using a another fake name to answer questions and appear to be different people
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 1, 2010, 06:25 PM
    but mods don't delete accounts so where is it?
    We do ban people, and delete questions when they are done for various reasons that violate our rules, It is sadly common in the skin lightening area for some people to have agendas and try and use more than one screen name to post with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What's the best (and fastest) skin lightening product? [ 2 Answers ]

Here's the thing: I have a two-month vacation coming soon and I want to devote that time to lightening my skin. My skin is naturally tan, about as dark as freida pinto's or aishwarya rai's, and I want my skin to be as fair as evan rachel wood's (meaning AS WHITE AND PALE AS IT CAN POSSIBLY GET)...

How to tell if a skin lightening product is likely a scam [ 17 Answers ]

Guys, start-up vendors are setting up websites or eBay seller accounts, and using askmehelpdesk to plug promote their Skin Lightening products. I realized a pattern is that it's people that the very same people who are SEEKING skin lightening, that are vendoring products that don't work or...

Looking for skin lightening product [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I'm new to this site I am actually looking for a skin lightening product to lighten my indian skin... nothing dramatic like mono... somthing mild but with results...

View more questions Search