Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Just_me_two2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2010, 07:01 PM
    Subleasing a room in a college town in Iowa - subleasee doesn't pay - who does pay?
    Just a quick question.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 30, 2010, 07:13 PM

You ask the question in the body, not the subject line.

In a sublease situation the original leasee is responsible for payments. If the subleasee doesn't pay the leasee has to or risk eviction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quit my job in Iowa but still have to pay full amount of child support? [ 13 Answers ]

I quit my job to go back to school, I live off students loans and my national guard drill pay. I know I will have to keep paying some child support but I didn't know that if I quit my job the Child Support Recovery Unit automaticaly keeps my income level the same. She got her chance to go to...

Purchaser doesn't want to pay what he owes on an addedum [ 3 Answers ]

I sold a property 1 year a half ago and the guy does not want to pay the money he owes me . We had a separate addedum on the side and he was suppose to pay me 18.000 at closing and 30.000 and he just doesn't want to pay. I think the paper work was faulty. Please someone help me out please.

Pay support for son going to college [ 3 Answers ]

My son is 18 ,we live in ny but not together.I pay support for him. This fall 07 he is going to college do I have to pay support since he will not be living home with his mom. There was never an agreement for college and since he will not be living home do I still have to pay his mom support. I...

My roommate doesn't want to pay or leave [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my situation is started to share my apartment with a guy a month ago, we have written contract with each other but his name its not on the lease. After argument we had recentely he refused to pay the rent and he doesn't want to leave also. I give him 3 days notice of pay or quit and also 30...

View more questions Search