Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Katt1997 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Jun 30, 2010, 02:06 PM
    School Problem??
    I just found out like a week ago that my school gives you your schedule on the 1st day of school! It's a new school for me, and I only know where the classes I had last year are! Do you agree with me and think that it's stupid/bad planned?? I'm afraid that I'll get my schedule and be all "I don't know where it is!"... or am I just being paranoid? Thanks!
    PS- Since I'm GATE (Gifted And Talented Education), I'll have a bit of a different schedule than other kids at my school that aren't GATE.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2010, 02:11 PM

I would think you could find your classrooms. It appears that everyone gets his/her schedule on the first day of school so you are not being singled out.

I don't understand how getting your schedule ahead of time would keep you from being "all" "I don't know where it is - " on the first day of school.

No, I don't think that's stupid/bad - I think it's common.

I realize you feel insecure (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/beauty...ml#post2317694) - is this issue part of that issue?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

Middle School Story Problem [ 4 Answers ]

my daughter has this math problem for homework and I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it. Alex is 35. Burt is 7 and Chris is 5. In how many years will Alex's age be the sum of Burts and Chris's ages? HELP!:confused:

Is is a poll for any middle school or high school kids about drugs? [ 6 Answers ]

What kind of drugs are being sold at your schools? How easy is it to get? Where are you from? This is a seriouse question I'm curiouse to no if it matters where you are from or if all schools are alike...

Shorter School vacations, longer school days [ 5 Answers ]

From: More school: Obama would curtail summer vacation - Yahoo! News I'm of two minds on this. On one hand, I think that it would be a good idea for kids to have more school time. Frankly, our kids need more time in a regimented environment, whether that's school or...

View more questions Search