Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missreyshanne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2010, 10:15 AM
    I think my husband has a secret cell phone, how can I find out for sure?
    My husband has a big problem with lying and substance abuse. I think he may have a second cell phone to help him with his dirty work. Will a background check show me phone numbers associated with him? If not, is there another way that I could perhaps search phone records with his social security number?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2010, 10:18 AM

No.. ever hear of prepaid phones?. and you would need a court order for some of those records anyway.
    For the very same reason as if a stalker down the street wanted to do checks on you without your knowledge.
    Not everything is linked to a SSN and that's a good thing.
    soho1 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2010, 03:31 PM
    I agree with smoothy. A cell phone that is kept charged somewhere else, like work, is easy to hide. In addition, there are forwarding services that can allow giving out a number that has no appearant relation to your phone, but calls can be forwarded. One phone - multiple numbers - even harder to find out about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find someone's cell phone number [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to find a Verizon cell phone number for someone. Can anyone help?

My cell phone bill has blocked numbers how can I see who my husband is calling? [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is making blocked calls on his cell , went the bill comes in I see blocked numbers all the time . I just would like to get the number? I know he is cheating only if I could get the blocked number?

How do find a cell phone number and the carrier is metro [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the cell phone number metro is the carrier. I have the address and name on account is there a way to find the cell number?

Finding Cell Phone Detailed Records on my husband [ 4 Answers ]

He's cheated on me before - swears he is not cheating now but I know better. I need a copy of his cell phone bill to either prove that he isn't or prove that he is. I know, I know, ask him for it. He refuses to show it to me - but I have to see it for myself. How can I get detailed billing...

I just heard my husband on his cell phone, hooking up with a girl in a strip club. [ 11 Answers ]

Not exactly sure what to do about it...

View more questions Search