Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yesilay01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2006, 03:53 PM
    How do I install mltimedia audio volume?
    :confused: please can some 1 help:confused:
    kaka Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2006, 05:26 PM
    If you mean the Volume control and want to display it beside the clock on the taskbar? Then Click Start->Settings->Control Panel and Double Click on Sounds and Audio Devices and then place a check on "Place volume icon in the taskbar" and click on Apply or OK. Boom, there you go.

If you want to Install your Audio Card Software, just right click on My Computer and Click Properties or in Control Panel double click Systems and then click Hardware->Device and then you'll see some yellow question marks. Double click one of them (the one you think it corresponds to Audio) and then click Driver tab and click Update. Then follow the On screen instructions.

Good Luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Volume of nitrogen [ 4 Answers ]

I have a cylinder whose liquid volume is 9.2 litres. It is to be filled with pure Nitrogen at a pressure of 150 bar. What will be the volume of the Nitrogen gas filled in Cu.feet and Cu. metres? What will be the weight of the filled gas?

Hot water volume [ 1 Answers ]

My 50 gal gas hot water heater has slowly come to where it has very little hot water volume. The water gets hot enough, but very little of it. Any suggestions about what to do? Ccf

Volume [ 1 Answers ]

help please! How do u change or what is euqal to one centermiter cube? problem: 4.2g /1 x 1 cm 3/250 =? Volume

Volume calculation [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all my memory seems to be failing me, its been some years since I needed to calculate volumes. Here goes. I am trying to calculate a comparison of the following The volume of a 1 tonne solid product at a relative density of 1.4 What is the answer and is it in meters cubed? Also the volume...

View more questions Search