Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stotaro Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2010, 06:30 AM
    How to replace ge dryer bearing
    I did replace belt but dryer still makes a rubbing noise and I assume the bearing must worn out and need to be replaced.

Check out some similar questions!

Beam size to replace load-bearing wall [ 13 Answers ]

Okay, I'm trying to decide if it's worth the trouble to open up a room in my basement. It is currently a 16 ft wide wall with a single doorway in it. It is a load-bearing wall. I'd like to open up the doorway to about 10'6" width. The wall supports the floor above, and there is another...

How to replace ge dryer drum bearing [ 0 Answers ]

Want to replace drum bearing to my dryer

How do I replace rear drum bearing? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I replace a rear drum bearing on a GE gas clothes dryer?

Replace a load bearing wall with glelam or truss? [ 6 Answers ]

I am planning to have an addition built on to my home. It will be 32’x32’ with a basement garage and a single floor above the garage. The basement garage will be cement block and the area above will be 2x4 construction with wood trusses to support the roof. The original house has a 26’x32’...

Sizing a beam to replace load bearing wall. [ 3 Answers ]

I am planning on removing 15' of a 2x6 load bearing wall in my basement and want to confirm the sizing of the steel beam. I had an engineer have a look, but the only engineer available is a semi-retired fellow who sized the beam in exchange for having a couple of beers with him in the process. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.