Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roxybchgirl04 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2004, 07:51 AM
    Lost in the world
    Ok, 1st off I was going out with this guy for 2 years and we were best friends for 2 years before that. Well we broke it off about a mouth ago, at 1st I was very upset.. Now I am doing my best to move on. And make myself happy. And I am happy right now. I just miss him every once and while. I keep telling myself that he will be back, but I am starting not to believe myself. And that makes me sad. Because I think I want him back, but sometimes I don't. I don't know what to do! I don't understand why he would throw away 4 years like that. He told me when we broke up that he did not want to be with anyone right now, because he has too much on his mind. But yet I find out that he is talking to someone else. And she is way younger then him. And I don't know what to do about that. I am sooo jeslous of this girl and I don't know why. What should I do??
    viking Posts: 131, Reputation: 7

Apr 26, 2004, 02:14 PM
    Re: Lost in the world
    I think that you are not going to be able to get this guy back because he does not want to be gotten back - if you get my meaning.  If you miss him then you might try to tell him that you miss his friendship and perhaps you two can rekindle your friendship.  If you are after him for romance then your timing is probably a bit off since he is dating around right now.  He is not the only man out there, and you will meet someone who is as interested in you as you are in them.  Dating is difficult, but so is being single.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What in the world is this? [ 6 Answers ]

I've never run into a webpage like this before (give it a minute to load): http://www.space.com/images/google.html What in the world is it? Why would someone take the time to do all that - and what purpose does it serve? ... just curious.

Please someone help me It would mean the world truly. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am a soon to be 18 year old who will start my Senior year of High School. I have a friend who lives in Kentucky it's a she. We've known each other for two years talked to each other through phone,internet, and letters. We both love each other as friends an see each other as dating material...

First world war.. [ 2 Answers ]

Can somebody please answer this question for me cause id tried my best researching but I need more answers.. 'why did USA join the first world war?'

World Series... Why? [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me why this competition between US teams is called "World" Series, when it is only one country involved?. Shouldn't it be called just "National Series".

World War 2 [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me 3 additional types of Japanese Kamikazes? Thanks:p

View more questions Search