Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tharris Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2010, 05:54 AM
    What makes a light bulb turned blue after is blows out
    My light bulbs in my walking freeze blow out. After it blow out it turned blue inside. Why did it do that?
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2010, 06:50 AM
    When a lamp burns out, the tungsten filament evaporates, and is deposited on the inner wall of the lamp.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

20 amp fuze blows when ignition is turned on... what's the problem? [ 2 Answers ]

Troy Bilt Horse /23 HP/ 725CC... 20 amp fuze blows every time the ignition is turned on. I do not see any direct electrical shorts.

Fan randomly blows (though it's turned off) on a Trane XR401 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everybody. Got a hopefully small problem with my heat at home, and I'm hoping somebody can give me a hand. My thermostat is a Trane XR401, connected up to a Trane outdoor unit, and both were new and professionally installed last April. The heat and A/C both work fine. However, this winter...

Light bulb blinking when turned off [ 6 Answers ]

I have noticed that when I turned off the light at night that 2 of our light bulb are still blinking, they blink low for less than a second and it occurs every around 5 seconds. I have transferred the bulb to other socket and they are OK. It only happens on the 2 separate sockets having the same...

Bulb makes a bursting sound [ 3 Answers ]

An electrical bulb makes a bursting sound when it is broken? Why

View more questions Search