Jun 30, 2010, 05:11 AM
    Leaky nose in elderly people
    Does fixodent denture adhesive contain zinc
    vito1936 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2010, 05:12 AM

Doe fixodent denture adhsive contain zinc
    thisisit Posts: 406, Reputation: 57

Jul 1, 2010, 02:51 AM

Yes, fixodent adhesive contains zinc. You can find more information about it here:

Fixodent Frequently Asked Questions | DentureLiving.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on inside of nose from nose piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I have had my nose pierced for about two months now . It was pierced by the gun. I have heard that is bad. After 3 days I changed my nose pin. Then after one week I changed it again. After one month I had a big red blister outside my nose. I guess a blood blister? After popping it . The blister...

Blister on nose,size of silver dollar, nose res,hot swollen [ 5 Answers ]

Please help us. My husband 53 yrs old. Woke up 3 days ago with a Dark red, very hot to touch, swollen nose with a blister, the size of a silver dollar. It still hasn't broken and also the first day his cheeks were red and hot to touch. We have no insurance and he won't go out of the house. I have...

Forclossure People w/Elderly [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My mother (61) and my grandmother (79) both live with my brother (36). The house is in my Brother's name. My father had severe health conditions for many many years, with the last 8 years of his life not being able to work, therefore causing a lot of money trouble and two bankrupcies(1...

Leaky Shower Bad Grout or Leaky Shower Pan [ 4 Answers ]

I recently bought a townhouse that had the upstairs bathroom redone completely with a walk it tile shower. I have been there a year and recently noticed that the grout is slightly cracked around the base (floor and walls). I have also noticed mold that I have sprayed in the grout (Since leaving...

View more questions Search