Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    haroon4662 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2010, 12:19 AM
    As a Project Manager of the leading Footwear company/manufacturer
    As a Project Manager of the leading Footwear company/manufacturers Dandy Shoes Private Limited, you have been asked to prepare a feasibility report for the project of opening a new branch of your company. Your feasibility analysis should also evaluate issues like location, marketability, funding, and maintenance etc.
    haroon4662 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2010, 12:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by haroon4662 View Post
    As a Project Manager of the leading Footwear company/manufacturers Dandy Shoes Private Limited, you have been asked to prepare a feasibility report for the project of opening a new branch of your company. Your feasibility analysis should also evaluate issues like location, marketability, funding, and maintenance etc.
    Help me solve this question.its urgent

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my .mpp files to open with Project Manager 2007? [ 1 Answers ]

My operating system is Windows Vista. My Windows version is 2007. I recently purchased Microsoft Office Project 2007 Standard Edition. My installation was successful. I accidentally activated it through Mozilla Firefox. I am not sure if this makes a difference or not. But, if I remember...

Interpret the message from project manager [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all My name is Monica.I gave an interview with a financial firm in August last week, the interview went OK. When my friend (who works in the same company, chicago) asked the project manager in NYC (who interviewed me ) to give feed back on my interview. He replied as below "I have asked...

Project manager [ 1 Answers ]

A project manager should not have other managerial responsibilities. Discuss

Mismanagement leading to sale of company [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My company was recently acquired with the sale proceeds going to the COO. No one in the company was told of an ownership change that occurred prior to the sale -including officers (VPs). The company has been mismanaged by the COO to the extent that significant harm to the reputation of the...

Project manager [ 1 Answers ]

Why is it important that a project manager be able to successfully manage the trade-offs of time, cost, and performance?

View more questions Search