Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jhaerle05 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2010, 10:59 PM
    Country song I'm doing all the work the boss taking the credit early to mid 90's
    In the mid to early 90's there was a country song that was requested a lot. It talked about a worker doing all the work and the boss sitting back and taking all the credit. I think it was a group that sang it or a male artist.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2010, 09:01 AM

Big City Turn Me Loose and Set Me Free?? Merle Haggard

Working Man Blues..?.

'Leave the Boss, Get on Your Tractor"?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a early to mid 90's movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie that I used to watch all the time in the mid 90's. I can't remember a lot about it but I think it was about was a kid/young teenager martial artist who meets his favourite Hollywood movie star who also knows martial arts. I think the teenagers father gets into some trouble...

Movie of the early 90's mid 80's/ [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie I watched a looong time ago. I remember allot about it just not the name of it. It was an animated movie and took place in a caslte. It was about a young girl she was a princess and trolls lived under the castle. I think her mother was like an angel that...

I need the name of a song and artist from the early to mid 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I think the group is called divine but the lyrics say... "Lately been thinking about you baby, been sitting away watching the days go by"... the other song says " a few questions that I need know, how you could ever hurt me so. I need to know what I've done wrong and how long it's been going on....

Early to Mid-90's Song with a man's name as the title [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for the name of a song that came out sometime in the 90's that was an instrumental, named after an old guitar player (I think), and the name was an 'initialed' one, like J.R. Smith(athough the last name had more than one syllable, I'm sure of it). I can remember the music video actually...

Early to mid 90's children's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title of two different children's movies. First movie: A little girl is with her dad or grandpa and has a puppy. Its raining and they blew tire maybe? But the puppy got lost when they pullled over, and the little girl didn't notice right away so they drove off. I think the...

View more questions Search