Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladylibra80 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2010, 09:27 PM
    Had sex on 13th had cycle on 14th had sex on 19th which date did I conceive
    Had sex on 13th had cycle on 14th had sex on 19th with 2 different guys bouth unprotected so which date did I conceive
    TimesGoneBy Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Dec 6, 2010, 10:07 PM
    Honestly, it could have been either the 13th or the 19th.

Statistically, though, it is harder to get pregnant right before your period. YET, it is possible to get pregnant right before and even during your period. (Sperm can live 3 days or more in a woman's body... if your body releases an egg while you have sperm to impregnate it, chances are, you'll get pregnant. Some women may also have light bleeding, "spotting", while pregnant as the egg is being inserted into the uterine wall, see http://www.emedicinehealth.com/pregnancy_bleeding/article_em.htm and another similar thread can be found at http://womenshealth.about.com/b/2003/08/06/period-during-pregnancy.htm)

If you actually DID have a period on the 14th (and not just light bleeding/spotting), then more likely, you got pregnant on the 19th as most women's bodies release an egg towards the middle of their cycle.

Only a DNA test will definitely show who the father is, however.
    sHazel Posts: 57, Reputation: 4

Feb 25, 2012, 10:07 PM
    You wouldn't have had a period if you had conceived on the 13th

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can people have sex on a first date? [ 5 Answers ]

I am VERY curious and interested to know what you guys think. Many thanks.:cool:

Can you get pregnant if you have sex the day after you get off your cycle? [ 7 Answers ]

I just want to know because I get paranoid because I have sex the day after and the day before I start my cycle and never in between and I just want o know if you can get pregnant if you have sex the day before and after you have your cycle?:o

Trying to conceive.but sex makes me bleed [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for a couplde of months now. The only problem is that a lot of the times after we have sex, I bleed afterwards for sometimes close to two weeks. I don't know why this is happening, and I am very scared that I will not be able to get pregnant...

Sex on second date and. [ 19 Answers ]

So this guy first asked me to go over to his place for a first date to watch some movies. Then he asks me if I'm the type of girl who kisses on a first date and I said "it would depend" and he ended up not kissing me. That night was cool and he kept texting me everyday after that night until we...

My date speaks outloud over sex his sex fantasies of three-way sex [ 5 Answers ]

Hello there, I have been dating this guy not for long time now. From the beginning while we were having sex he mentioned his sexual fantasies to me. He wanted to have another women joining us. I asked me why not him with two other women not me being involved. Anyhow, a few days ago he mentioned...

View more questions Search