Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chryste7 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2010, 06:24 PM
    Kirkland Brand Signature Albacore Tuna... Where to purchase?
    Recently I was given a couple of cans to sample of Kirkland Brand Signature albacore tuna from a relative who is a member Costco Wholesale Warehouse. This tuna is the absolute best tasting solid white albacore I have ever tasted. Does anyone know where this tuna can be purchased in Greensboro, North Carolina other than at Costco as I don't wish to spend $50/yr to become a member as I don't normally purchase items in bulk.
    Any suggestions/guidance will be helpful. Thanks, Jimbo
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2010, 08:07 PM
    Check online or call the 1 800 number listed on the tuna can.
    billie mc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2012, 08:06 PM
    Thank you for the clue to buy Albacore tuna. Kirkland!! Best tuna Ive ever ate.

Billie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kirkland signature gas dryer [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Kirkland signature gas dryer that has always worked fine, but it is not heating up all of a sudden, so it takes forever for a load of laundry to dry. Is there a pilot light I need to light?

Kirkland Signature Dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kirkland Signature Dryer and the rotating barrel seems to have fallen. This is causing my clothes to get stained by what seems like grease. Any idea whether this can be fixed or do I need to replace it? Any information would be valuable. Thanks

Whirlpool Kirkland Signature Dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I Have a Whirlpool kirkland signature dryer. It won't start. I set the dial on timer, open the door and push the door sensor and can hear the timer ticking. Reading the post it seems it could be the thermal fuse of the fuse to the door switch. Where are the panels located to open up the unit...

View more questions Search