Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PaulaTye Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2010, 05:41 PM
    My Pit Bull is 5 years old and completely house trained but recently started urinatin
    Our pit-bull is about 5 years old and completely house-trained but recently a few days ago started urinating in the house right in front of us without even asking to go out and she is acting a little sluggish-she is overweight. Do you know what could be causing this behaviour?
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2010, 06:23 PM

Take a sample into the vet. Check for infection - if none is there, it may be incontinence.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog is 10 yrs and has cushing old he recently started pooping in the house, why? [ 2 Answers ]

My 10 year old male akita, Bear has cushings disease and has been on medication for 2 yrs. He rently has stared poping in the house, Why?

10 Month trained puppy started going in cage/house [ 1 Answers ]

My 9 month old puppy has been fully house broken for quite a few months. On average he can "hold it" about 7 hours (longer overnight). And he NEVER went in his cage. Over the past two days he has pooed and peed in both his cage and inside the house. All while we are gone. He has not been left...

Renting a house with my pit bull [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to rent a house in Tennessee(Memphis) and there seems to be a big deal about my pit bull, does anyone know the law on the homeowners insurance concerning a bully breed?:confused:

My house trained dog has recently began going in the house. [ 1 Answers ]

My dog has recently began going to the bathroom in my house and I don't understand why. Could he be mad at me? I just started a new 8-5 job and I started keeping him in the bathroom while I'm at work. I use to keep him outside, but it's cold and I always worry that he's freezing while I'm gone. I...

Recently got a 4 year old pit bull [ 6 Answers ]

Three days ago I went and picked up a 4 year old pit bull and the pit bull weighs 90 pounds real health she is also fixed can't have pups my only concern is that she is not ate nothing but a hotdog so far and its been 3 days she is drinking water as she needs it the temp outside has been fairly hot...

View more questions Search