Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2010, 03:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Well, apparently "we" are superior to some people in education. Culture - I don't know.
    From the reports I hear about your education system that is true of third world countries however you go on thinking that. What was it George Bush said "no child left behind"? How's that working out for you? One has to wonder why he found it necessary.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2010, 05:25 PM

I am judging education in America by the people I meet and do business with. I am judging people in other countries by what they post on this Board.

I have (and had) no control over anything President Bush did or said.

It's working out for me fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wife used me to come into america [ 2 Answers ]

My wife, now Xwife, was from Russia and fraudently married me to get green card. She filed false assault and battery charges on me, I was thrown in jail, guns taken away, and put on a 7 day emergency protective order. Lawyer said to pleade no contest because the judge finds 99.9% of all men...

Coming to America! [ 7 Answers ]

Hello fellow AMHDers! This question is really for everyone who lives in America or has visited there recently! I'm coming back from my little trip to Afghanistan in a couple of weeks and fancy a holiday with my Moomin. As the exchange rate with the pound is so awesome (for us Brits that is!)...

Coming to America [ 12 Answers ]

Planning this years holiday I wanted to go somewhere different we usually go to the Med. But this year want somewhere different been and done the whole Disney thing wanted to come and see something different in the states got kids so what does any one suggest cannot do a fly drive though

What are the implications for America? [ 21 Answers ]

Fidel Castro is stepping down, and it looks like his brother's going to take over. Here's the story I saw: Castro resigns as Cuba's leader - Focus on Cuba - MSNBC.com So what might this mean for America in the short and long term? Do you think that free travel will be a possibility? Most...

Only in America [ 5 Answers ]

Only in America 1. Only in America... can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance. 2. Only in America... are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink. 3. Only in America... do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their...

View more questions Search