Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sherriharding Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2010, 01:32 PM
    I am looking for replacement ribs for my butterfly umbrella.
    I am looking for replacement ribs for my butterfly umbrella. Can I buy these? Where?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 29, 2010, 02:15 PM

You have put this under 'other home and garden' I assumed, until I read your post, that you mean some kind of tree. Now I know you mean an umbrella as part of a patio set. Go to where you bought it; if not, then you must buy a new one ! It will be very difficult for you to install the new ribs, even if you find them, will not be cost effective, meaning, if you find them it will be worth a whole new butterfly umbrella !

Ms tickle
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2010, 01:19 AM
    Hi, Sherriharding!

Are you sure the ribs can easily be replaced by yourself? Maybe they can. Maybe they can't.

What is the brand, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Southern Freedom Butterfly Umbrella [ 12 Answers ]

Looking for umbrella parts for the "Southern Freedom Butterfly Umbrella

Butterfly freedom umbrella [ 3 Answers ]

I need to find a replacement part for the butterfly freedom umbrella. The website is Www.perfectpatio.com on the base. The part I need is one of the umbrella support rods. We had bad winds yesterday and it snapped where the support bar meets it. HELP - where can I purchase replacement parts?...

Looking for a replacement canopy for my offset butterfly umbrella. Does anyone know [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking for a replacemnt canopy for my off set butterfly umbrella. Mine is sun rotted and needs to be replaced. Does anyone know where I can order one from?

Butterfly umbrella parts [ 4 Answers ]

Part #16 for a butterfly freedom umbrella

View more questions Search