Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dresdenddn Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2010, 12:45 PM
    Invictus and Forever Strong Rugby
    Hello all. I watched Rugby movies Forever Strong (6 months ago) & Invictus (last week). I loved both movies, but do not watch much Rugby. My question is, before the New Zealand All Blacks had their match, they did a type of ritualistic war dance, and in Forever Strong, the high school team from the USA does the same dance before their matches and wear All Black uniforms like the New Zealanders - How are these 2 related? Do all teams in Rugby that choose the All Blacks as their team name do this dance? How prevalent are All Blacks teams? Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Broken Heart - How do I stay strong even though I'm hurting & b strong to stop call him? [ 37 Answers ]

My Boyfriend and I were together for over 3++years. Every time we get into an argument or fight he wants to break up. I am so confused and broken. He doesn't seem to care about me. He would turn his phone off for days and I always call him back and he told me so many times that he doesn't want the...

Who invented rugby? [ 9 Answers ]

Who envented rugby ? And why ? How? Were did it live?

Psychological conflict: strong fear & strong love toward the same girl [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend has been experiencing some kind of psychological conflict for more than 1 year. Whenever he increases his love to me, his fear of losing me to another man increases. Last year, his psychological conflict made him misunderstand me a lot. For example, when he saw a tiny sign related...

Rugby Player [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of a Rugby player called Dave Heron I believe he played for Leeds during the mid 80's

Rugby [ 13 Answers ]

What game is there in the world that even comes close to rugby for excellence? ANS: None...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.