Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hudieis55 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2006, 01:44 PM
    Games
    I'm trying to uninstall 3 games an they won't uninstall all together. When I cllick to remove the unintallsheild box come up help!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 13, 2006, 01:45 PM
    OK so what happened next as the uninstall shiled box should come up.
    Any error messages?
    What games??
    hudieis55 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2006, 03:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben
    OK so what happened next as the uninstall shiled box should come up.
    Any error messages ??
    What games ???
    kogi is the one game an it says unable to locate installation log file c:\program filescosmi]kogi]deIst2.isu
    Sorry game says same as above with deist1.isu not valid or data corruped the other game is not there now thank you
    yoursonlymine Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Jan 5, 2007, 06:43 AM
    If it is a game you installed with a cd you need to use the cd to uninstall maybe.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2007, 07:12 AM
    Those error messages mean that the uninstallation program cannot find the uninstallation file (*.isu) so it can't continue. The most likely cause of this is that someone deleted the folder where the program/game resides rather than use the uninstallation program.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PC games [ 10 Answers ]

Does anyone out there know of any PC games that play similar to that of Myst, Riven, MystIII? I love the "flow" of these games but can not find any others like them. Also, I need suggestions on any adventure PC games that are good... thanks

Pc Games [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I know that if you buy PS2 games and you live in Europe they won't work, because Europe is PAL Colour and USA is NTSC. But is it the same with PC Games?

No more games. [ 71 Answers ]

Hello All, For the past 2 years I have been in a long distance relationship with a lovely lady whom I adored. At times our relationship was really tough despite all the wonderful moments that we had had togther. (It was tough because obviously we didn't get to see each other as much as we would...

If you like word games you'll like this [ 1 Answers ]

My favorite: TextTwist I don't often get the chance to pay games online, but when I do I like either this - or Texas HoldEm at PartyPoker. With TextTwist, you form as many words as you can from the 6 letters they give you. You must form a 6 letter word to move on to the next level. Good...

Games [ 10 Answers ]

My computer at my job has a block on games and music sites. But I could find only one site I could play games on. It's called 2000greetings.com. Are there any other sites like this one?

View more questions Search