Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SmileGuy2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2010, 11:19 PM
    For renting an apartment, what does "Six Months to 1 Year Lease" really mean?
    In June 2010, I moved into an apartment. The apartment lease states "Six Months to 1 Year Lease." Does that mean I can move out after the six months are over? I would like to move out after the six months are over. Thank you.
    bleusong52 Posts: 239, Reputation: 46

Jul 12, 2010, 08:13 PM

If the lease you sign states after six months, yes. So be sure to ask for the six month lease.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car "accident" : no police report with reqest for money 2 months later [ 10 Answers ]

I was at a stop light 2 months ago & rolled into a car in front of me. There was o major damage & the other driver agreed she would likely not file for anything (she was driving her dad's car). I gave her my information & we went separate ways with me not hearing anything. 2 months later her dad...

NJ Law / What does "No status" for landload to enter into apartment [ 4 Answers ]

What does "no status" mean for NJ in regard to land lord entering into tentants apaprtment.. I live in an aprtment building where the super has a history of coming in tentants apartment w/o notice and stealing property... There has been several police reports in this building... about super...

6 months, bisexual girlfriend, extremely defensive, lack of "sex" [ 3 Answers ]

We Have been dating for 6 months now. My girlfriend is a bisexual that appears to be more attracted to females. She wears cloths made for men She says things like "I hate 'guy' legs" She writes a lot and portrays herself as a male however she has a few feminine qualities as well...likes...

View more questions Search