Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dtsmith68 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2010, 05:22 PM
    How to put a receiver on the back of a travel trailer
    I was wanting to install a receiver on the back of my travel trailer (camper) I have seen this on a few, but do they have them custom made or what. The distance between frame rails is too far for a standard receiver hitch that you would put on a car or truck.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 28, 2010, 06:50 PM

Most custom that I have seen, welding shop or trailer shop

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We sold our house, bought a vacant 14 acres, put a travel trailer on it to live in. [ 4 Answers ]

We plan to build in the summer. A nasty neighbour across the road, reported us to the township. Apparently you can't live in anything other than a house. The tow Just a quick question.

How to age a travel trailer [ 4 Answers ]

We just bought a haico trailer but are not able to find out the year of the trailer .Is there any way of dating it?

Travel trailer [ 2 Answers ]

I have purchased a travel trailer from a 3rd party... the trailer has been paid in full... how do I obtain the original title? I have a copy.

Title for travel trailer [ 1 Answers ]

We recently purchased a travel trailer and did not receive a title. How do we advise the person who sold it to us to obtain one. The license plate has not been renewed since 1994 so I am assuming he has no tilte. Please help.

View more questions Search