Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    got3girlz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2010, 04:44 PM
    Water will not work in house when ouside hose is on
    When I turn on my ouside back faucet/spigot, the water in the house will not work. Toilets, sinks, etc. When I turn on the front ouside faucet/spigot, the water is fine all around the house. We have great pressure, and no troubles any other time, unless we use this back faucet. What on earth is going on? I am befuddled, and in need of help! Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

No water from kitchen faucet and all other faucets in house work [ 7 Answers ]

Kitchen faucet no water and other faucets in house work. Recently replaced hot water heater

Water drops when using a hose [ 16 Answers ]

I have a deep well that has a tank with a bladder and also a pressure switch which is set for 40 low turn on / 60 high turn off. The system seems to work fine . Ive cycled it a few times. Turns on at 40 shuts off 60. The bladder tank seems to be OK . Ive checked it when empty and its set for 38...

Connecting water hose from water inlet valve to ice maker. [ 0 Answers ]

I put in a new water inlet valve but the water line from the valve to the ice maker keeps slipping out. I push it in hard and it seems tight but several days later it comes out. What is the procedure to keeping it in tight? Thanks

When I turn on the cold water, it doesn't work. But hot does!- Whole house [ 1 Answers ]

This morning when I went to turn on the cold water, it doesn't work but when I turn the hot on it does. It's the same in the entire house, including the hose bibs, with the exception of my daughters bathroom sink. We've since turned off the water to the house. Is this a burst pipe?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.